chapter seven

PARIS, FRANCE
i walked behind antonela as we entered the locker room after some of the other partners and children, immediately after seeing us leo ran over and picked up his two sons and kissed his wife.

i looked over at them and smiled, sitting down on one of the benches as the room quieted down, not soon after i was joined by neymar. he smiled down at ciro in my arms who was inbetween asleep and awake. "morning kid." neymar whispered as ciros eyes opened slowly.

"¿tío neymar? vete." (uncle neymar? go away.) he pushed neymars face away, making me laugh as he hid his face in the crook of my neck. neymar laughed as leo walked over and spoke softly to his son who eventually woke himself up. he opened his arms for his father to lift him up, which he obliged and hugged him tightly.

i smiled at the two of them, and looked over at neymar. "hatrick? really wanted me to wear that shirt huh?" i joked as he pulled it up over his head, my eyes fighting the urge to wander his chest, i grabbed it and looked up at him as he stared at me blankly. "what?" i laughed out.

"i have physical evidence that says you'd wear that shirt if i scored a goal." he pointed his finger at me and pulled his phone up showing me the messages as if i wasn't the one who sent them.

i shook my head. "fine, where's the bathroom?" i gave in, as his goofy smile appeared on his face. he pointed towards the door, and i grabbed the shirt walking inside.

i walked back out as he had his phone out recording me. i rolled my eyes and sat back down next to him, as he laughed to himself. "better than messi's." he teased and i nodded in agreement as a hand hit the back of my head, looking back i saw leo death staring me.

"you mentioned going back home today. what changed your mind?" his posture changed as he asked the question, focusing himself entirely on me.

i chuckled nervously, playing with a few loose stands of my hair. "i overslept and missed my flight." i told him, he put his hand over his mouth to hide his smile. i rolled my eyes and hit his arm, "it's not funny! it was so embarrassing." i buried my head in my hands as he was openly laughing at me now.

his hand moved my to back and softly moved up and down, i smiled to myself and looked back up at him. "it is pretty funny." he mumbled to himself, causing me to hit him once again.

"party still on tonight ney?" one of his teammates shouted out, as he threw his thumb up at him, telling him yes. his eyes lit up looking over at me as if a lightbulb went off in his head.

"come tonight! leo and ant are coming, i'd love if you did." he pleaded, i couldn't help but giggle as he gave me his best puppy eyes. i nodded, as he threw his arms up triumphantly. i felt a hand on my shoulder as i looked up at leo.

"we're ready to go now, ciro can't keep his eyes open." he looked down at his son who was swaying side to side fighting with his tiredness. "you coming?" he asked, i nodded and grabbed my bag.

"i'll see you three tonight." neymar pointed at us then bent down to give the three kids hugs, then made his way over to the showers. mateo wrapped his hand around mine once again, as we left the locker room.

—

liked by neymarjr, leomessi and 1,391,129 others noellebradley; the night so far <3

noellebradley; the night so far <3

leomessi what is that picture😭
noellebradley 'who wants wine!'😃

antonelaroccuzzo us>>
noellebradley facts.

neymarjr 💚💚
user @/user omg

user neymar been in her comments too much lately...

marta_torre_8 ¡te echo de menos! preciosa.
noellebradley ❤️💙

user 😍

k.mbappe 😋
user neymar and mbappe? madness.
noellebradley and the only one i want is kante😩

user messi lmaooo

bensimmons 🔥
noellebradley ariana what are you doing here?

neymarjr hurry the fuck up🥱
noellebradley not coming now.
user ???

user pls, her and neymar are so dating

noellebradley restricted her comments

just a filler chapter, also merry christmas
and happy holidays to anyone who
celebrates <33