chapter fourteen

PARIS, FRANCE

i looked down at my phone, 11:32 pm. i groaned, sitting up in bed. not my bed. looking down at the floor i saw neymars hoodie, throwing it on as i looked over at him sleeping peacefully.

i bent over and placed a small kiss on his cheek, before creeping over to the door and opening it walking over to the kitchen. i poured myself a cup of water, a needed cup of water.

"bzz. bzz. leo is calling. bzz. bzz. leo is calling." i looked down at my phone and answered the facetime, smiling as the family of five were all squished into the camera frame.

"hola noelle! ¡te echo de menos!" ciro spoke out. he was my favourite. the two other boys waved before they walked off leaving only the three smiling at me.
(hey noelle! i miss you!)

"yo también te extraño niño." he blew me a kiss and i did the same as he wrapped his arms around his mother and they walked away. "so what did you do?" i leant on the counter as he threw his arms up.

"cant i just call my friend?" he asked looking defeated by the conversation already.

"no. what did you do lionel?" my tone harsher as he put his head in his hands. "cant be as bad as what i did." i mumbled and his head shot back up looking at me.

i sat on the stool as we stared at each other. "noelle.." he threw his head back and groaned.

"what?! i didn't say anything!" i argued as he rolled his eyes and glared at me. "what did you do?"

"i may have lost a couple of million euros.." he barely whispered, playing with his wedding ring. i just stared at him, in awe.

"leo! oh my god." i put my hand over my mouth as i started laughing and he just stared at me. "definitely worse than sleeping with neymar."

he gasped dramatically and i looked at him in disbelief. "not you acting like that's worse than a million euros. no. a couple of million. how?!" i shouted at him as he backed away from the camera.

"i'm an idiot. you're a whore. what a pair." he leant back on the couch and looked at the door where his wife was behind. "i made a bad investment, how do i tell her?"

i gave him a sympathetic look.

the two of us sat there in silence for a moment, "just tell her leo. she'll understand, just wait a week you'll have it back anyways." i said nonchalantly, as he rubbed his eyes.

"chuck yourself down the stairs later. just for good measure." he laid on his hand as i stared at him, my mouth gaping at his comment.

the two of us bursting out in laughter as i saw neymars door open. "talk to her, she'll forgive you. i'll text you tomorrow, love you or whatever." i spoke fast, as he was about to reply i ended the call.

"hello." i smiled as neymar walked past me and kissed my head. "sorry, i was thirsty. didn't mean to wake you." i spoke softly, as he sat down next to me.

"you didn't. well, your laugh did." he pointed my phone as i saw messages from leo popping up. "suicidarte? what did you say to him?"  i looked down at the messages, seeing 'puta' a couple times and 'hermanos antes que azadas'.

i laughed out as i turned my phone around and rested my head on the counter, looking up at him. "he overreacts. at everything."

"you don't have to tell me twice." he kissed my shoulder, sending vibrations through my body. "we should probably get back to bed, we have a big day for us tomorrow." he told me, running his fingers down the scattered tattoos i had on shoulder and arm. 

"we do?" i asked surprised, and he nodded. "are you introducing me to richarlison? like i had fun, and you're hot and whatever. but the pigeon is the one for me." i placed my hands on his cheeks as he rolled his eyes at me.

"oh cale a boca." he swatted my hands away and we both stood up, as we walked around the table counter, i looked between his door and mine at the end of the hall.
(oh shut up.)

he must have seen me, because he gripped onto my jumper- well, his jumper, and pulled me into his room slamming the door closed. "what are we doing tomorrow?" the two of us getting into bed, laying my head on his chest as he kissed my head.

"it's a surprise linda." he whispered, wrapping his arms around me. i could tell he was asleep as his arms became heavier, but i couldn't.

it had been four days, four quick and amazing days. days i'd never forget, days i'd treasure for the rest of my life.

i didn't love him or anything, we'd only known eachother for a week. i'm not crazy. but, i'd be lying if i said i've been this.. happy with anyone.

neymar had a way of making me feel like the most beautiful, funny, talented person in the world, when the truth was i wasn't even the most beautiful, funny or talented person in the room.

when i leave. in two days, will my life go back to what it was? would i be the girl who cuts everyone off, and inflicts pain to everyone she loves because she's hurting?

would i fall back down the hole of hating myself and everyone around me?

hey hey, just a small filler
chapter, some drama coming soon
☕️ anyways, thank you for reading!
<3333