chapter thirty-two

noellebradley posted to their story!

-

RIO DE JANEIRO

rafaella closed the door, shushing me as i flew my heels across the floor causing the two of us to laugh. "is this the right house?" she whispered in my ear, holding onto the wall to stabilise us.

i started giggling and slid down the wall with a hand over my mouth. "i don't know." she snorted making me laugh loudly, throwing a hand over my mouth.

we both shot our eyes over to the light which was switched on. i heard a sigh, and rafa threw her hands up. "she made me go clubbing!" she shouted out.

neymar rolled his eyes and picked me up of the floor, as rafaella laid down on the floor, he groaned picking up his sister aswell.

neymar pulled the two of us up the stairs, rafaella singing the brazil national anthem, at this point i was crying in laughter as i could see neymar debating just leaving us on the stairs.

then he dropped me as i landed on the top stair, i was about to protest then the whole room turned around, and i just laid back and closed my eyes.

i heard him push rafaella into her room, before coming over and grabbing me again pulling me into our room. "what did you guys drink.." he whispered to himself.

"tequila. vodka, then more tequila! ohh, and caipirinha's are amazing. we should make them!" i wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he shook his head.

i sighed as my body hit the bed, neymar pulling out all of my makeup. he grabbed some wipes and started taking it off. "it's cute that you're doing this. how many girls have you done this to? i will fight you, and them." i waved a finger in his face.

he rolled his eyes at me and i could already feel the hangover. "mhm, okay." was the last mumble i heard before passing out.

i held the covers over my eyes as neymar pulled on my legs. "you have to get up, it's past two amor." he dragged me forward as i slumped at the bottom of the bed.

i looked up as he opened the curtains. "neymar! close them!" i hit his leg as he walked away from them, looking down at me with his disappointed mom stance.

he sighed as i lifted my arms up for him to help me to my feet, i balanced myself on his shoulders before grabbing the aspirin and bottle of water he handed me.