Shower

She sat down at the doorway that lead to her backyard. It rained heavily but she like the rain. The smell of the rain and the small drizzle she felt from it made her feel comfortable. She took one deep breath and just enjoyed the moment yet she felt lonely. She placed her hand to the side , imagining she held Sokka's right now. They are dating and have only been sleeping with each other once. Things aren't bad but they aren't good either. It wasn't just like the told days. Their conversations are short and manly considered small talk. She was tired of that.

Her hair moved as a small breeze hit her face. She got the man she loved , what more does she want ? After another minute of just sitting and thinking about Sokka , she had enough. She just ran out of her mansion without thinking twice. She wanted to see him right now !

She wore nothing but some old sweatpants that was covered in sand and earth , a green tube top and her usual hair band. She nearly slipped as she ran along the muddy way with her bare feet. She felt exited yet nervous. What if he wasn't home or on a mission , maybe he was busy ? No . She needed to see him now and ran even faster to arrive at his home.

The non bender lived in a small house near a log pond. It was beautiful and for a man like him , more then enough. He didn't really have a lot of company as he was usually the one visiting his friends. She ran up the door and didn't even bother to knock. She kicked the door in " SOKKA ?!" She screamed whilst catching her breath from her half marathon.

He just stood in the kitchen. Enjoying a bit beverage, clearly perplexed by his sudden visitor. " Toph ? What happened??" He asked frantically. " Omg Are you ok ?" He walked over to her and gave her his jacket.

She was soaking wet , her cheeks red from the cold rain and the run. " I don't wanna do this anymore!" She said desperately.

"... you don't wanna date me anymore...?" He silently asked.

" NO ! I mean yeah ... I don't wanna date you if our dates are weird ! I mean ... we used to be best friends ! We used to do everything together and now there is this weird and awkward tension and I don't even know why because... I only wanna date you and -" she got interrupted.

Before she could end her speech, he grabbed her face and kissed her. Her cold rain soaked lips touched his warm ones. Her knees felt weak and she wanted to stay in this moment forever. Her cheeks started burning even more yet her breath finally calmed down. His touch was so intoxicating to her. She felt how his hands wrapped around her lower waist.

She felt his lips detaching from hers. " I don't want it to be awkward too." He laughed. " I am just afraid that ... I will mess it up and then loose you again." He whispered as he stroke her cheek.

" You are super dumb..." she giggled. With one movement, she bended an earth door to replace the kicked in one. She turned back to him and kissed him passionately. She wanted him more then anything right now. She felt his arms wandering down her butt. He lifted her up and carried her to the bathroom. " What are you doing ..." she nervously asked.

" You are super cold and should take a hot shower ... with me." He added as he grinned.

She felt him kissing down her neck. He took her soak tube top off. She could feel him staring at them which made her blush even more. He nibbled and sucked them and kissed his way back to her neck. She couldn't help but moan even louder as he nibbled at her neck. " just leaving a mark so everyone knows your mine." He giggled.
" Sokka are you crazy?!" She complained yet secretly liked it.

He grabbed her neck and kissed her passionately. She felt how their tongue touched which made her even Wetter then she already was. He broke the kiss off but stayed just inches away from her lips. " Take my shirt off..." he whispered and continued kissing her. She did so and ran her fingers along his muscular body. She felt every bit, his big chest and trained stomach made her loose her mind. She couldn't help it , she moved to his pants to see if his member was already hard. As soon as she touched him , he grabbed her hands and broke the kiss off once again. " Seems like you are ready." He said before ripping the rest of her clothes off.

He carried her to the shower and turned the hot water on as he undressed himself. She felt him walk into the small shower. He stood right behind her. She felt the warm water run over her body but so did she feel his hands that explored her. He grabbed on of her breast as the other hand lifted her leg up. " Wait ! What about protection?" She sheepishly asked.

He shoved his member in making her moan even Louder. " I want to feel everything of you ..." he slowly started moving. She felt every inch of him. He really filled her up as he wasn't only long but really thick. She couldn't get enough of it as her mind totally spaced out. " Sokka !" She screamed.
He slammed his d inside of her. " Yes ?" He said. She felt his member so deep inside of her , just hitting the right spots. " Cum inside of me , please ..." she begged.

She felt how the mood in the shower changed. The two driven by pure lust. The kind of sex that they both wanted for so long. She felt how his thrust got deeper and faster yet he slammed into her with more passion then before. She felt him pulling it out , gabbing her arm , turning her around and lifting her up. " I wanna see your face while you moan as I fuck you so fucking good." He said as he slammed his d back into her. He grabbed her butt as he repeatedly shoved his d inside. She held onto his neck as her moans got even louder than before. Her legs felt weird , just like pudding but that made it even better as it made the friction of his d inside of her even stronger. She felt him moving even fast and knew that he would cum soon. The hot water ran down on both of them, everything was wet , hot and steamy. She couldn't hold it in any longer. " I'm gonna cum Sokka..." she moaned. " you can cum when I give you permission ." He grabbed her ass even tighter and used it to thrust into her. " I love you ! I love you Sokka !" She moaned inches away from his face. " Toph ... when you say that you are gonna make me -" they both breathed heavily . " I love you !!! Cum deep inside of me !" She moaned. She felt his deep breath as he slammed one last time into her.

Still inside of her , he carried her out of the shower. He sat down at his bed , both soaking wet. She was sitting on top of him and still felt his d twitching inside of her. She was about to get up but he pushed her down. Making his d slide back deep inside of her.

" I wanna make sure that my cum is staying inside of you for a little longer... maybe you get pregnant..." He grinned. " She blushed " Sokka ! "

" plus ... this is only the first round..." he smiled as his hands started grabbing her body again....