: dream :

He explored her , touched every corner of her body , felt her lips , her tongue just everything. She was perfect. He couldn't get enough of her. Sokka gave Toph some small kisses on her stomach slowly moving down between her legs. Her soft moans were like music to him. His favourite song. He would never get tired of it. He carefully placed one finger inside , then the next one until he thought that she was ready. Before he put his rock hard member in , he looked at her , asking with his eyes for consent , she nodded. He placed the tip on the entrance and carefully moved inside of her.

" I want you to count the inches with me." He smiled at her while giving her more kisses , touching ever bit of her body.

Toph's whole head was red but she enjoyed it as much as he did. " O ..On ...One." Her moans made it difficult for her to speak.

He smirked at her while continuing moving inside " Two." He left some marks on her neck , getting harder as he smelled her scent.

"Th- Three-" she suddenly moaned louder.

" Oh sorry , looks like we skipped two inches." He got impatient, wanting to devour her now but he liked watching her ,quivering right in front of him, clearly wanting more.

She grabbed his back " six ... " she whispered softly into his ear.

It drove him crazy " oh f***... seven..." he was so ready to make her never forget this night. Never being able to sleep with another men without thinking about him.

"Eight"

-

"SOKKA WAKE UP !!!" Katara yelled. " You overslept for three hours already!!! Why the hell are you so sweaty and red." She bellowed.

" ... it was a dream..." he looked around him , no sign of Toph. It was now clear to him that everything wasn't real , just his imagination, just a dream. The only thing that was real was the thing that was hard in his pants. He sighed " I wanna sleep some more..." he mumbled.

" No ! You will slept the whole day ! Get out of bed ! You have to go to your training and after that you have a meeting with the city council, remember?!" She stormed out of the room , slamming the door behind her.

Suki wasn't here today , a kyoshi girls mission. He was glad that she wasn't here , maybe he was saying something in his sleep and he didn't want to make her suspicious or even mad. He sat up his bed and calmed himself. The tension that he felt inside him was in every corner of his body. He was nervous yet happy at the same time , all of those emotions that he had been holding back were bundling up. It wasn't the first time that he had a dream about Toph but he noticed that he had them more often. He walked to the bathroom brushing his teeth and got ready for the day. He couldn't stop thinking about the dream , he never felt like this for Suki , he at least tried it but it was never the same. Those damn lips from Toph wouldn't leave his mind. If only he would go back in time and taste them one last time.

He noticed that she has been avoiding him. He couldn't blame her as he has been kind of avoiding her too. Lately he has been thinking to talk to her again , to have at least a normal day to day life with her but he was probably only chasing the past , hoping to feel her one last time. The water of the sink was running as he washed his face with some cold water. It woke him up and distracted him from all the dreaming. He took a few deep breaths before getting dressed. His days would be sometimes really busy. In the past he didn't mind as Toph was the one that made each day a bit better , yet here he is , having one of those exhausting and busy days without her by his side. It was challenging to keep himself motivated every day but he somehow managed it.

He heard a knock at the door , flinching as he was afraid it's his sister again. The allowed the person to step inside and to his surprise it was Aang. " Oh hey ! I thought you are busy with Zuko." He scratched his neck.

" Katara told me to keep an eye on you." He nervously chuckled " She was pretty mad but don't worry I will talk to her later." Aang ensured him while smiling.

" Ah that's fine ! Don't worry about it too much. Sometimes she can be like Druk .... A real dragon sister." He laughed but it faded quickly as Sokka walked up to his bed to sit on it.

Aang sat on the floor right in front of him " Do you wanna tell me what's going on between you and Toph ? You guys are best friends ! You used to hang out with her very single day and that for years , what happened?" The avatar asked , eyes pierced on Sokka.

" It's really complicated." Sokka pulled his Bumerang out to clean it while talking to Aang. " You have to admit that our friend group isn't as the old days. Things are much more complex between her and me. It's for the better." Sokka explained.

Aang's face darkened " If you really want to go through with this , treating her like you don't care about her then do it but don't expect any forgiveness or even a second chance from Toph. She doesn't deserve to go through this once again just because you feel like it." He got furious but still held his emotions back.

" It wasn't my choice ! It's just better for everyone and since when do you care for her that much huh ?! You want both now ? Katara and Toph ?" Sokka stood up and so did Aang.

" Have you been drinking already? It's not like I'm the one that is at Toph's side giving her comfort since you completely abandoned her ?!Do you have any idea how she is doing right know ? Because if you knew ,you would never ever treat her like this. You would hate yourself!" Aang screamed.

" I don't have time for this !" Sokka turned around to walk out of the door.

" Isn't it weird how we both know that you are marrying the wrong person ... you are one of the best fighters I know and always make the smartest decisions . It helped us even defeat the fire lord but this time you really messed up and at the end it will hurt you more then her." He walked passed Sokka who was glued to the ground , stunned by his words.