Jail

Her and Katara stormed into the police department. Both of them furious. " OI ! IN WHICH CELL ARE THE TWO ?" Katara demanded an answer from on of the guys in uniform . She wasn't patient, no , she was ready to ripp someone's head of and eat it raw with her bare hands. The officer 's body was shaking out of fear and his attempt to speak failed badly . He couldn't stop stuttering as he looked down to the furious water bender that was giving him a way too judgmental look. Those women didn't come to play.

" HUHHHH !!! ARE YOU ON VACATION??? WHERE ARE AANG AND MY BROTHER ?!" She grabbed his uniform west and shook him. He tried to concentrate desperately but the pressure that the two ladies were giving him was too much. No police academy prepared him for that type of situation. He got shaken around so much that he felt nauseous. " Th-...the ..the ...they-..." his voice trembled in fear.

Katara threw him against the police counter, hitting the receptionist. " Useless..." she gave him one last death stare but the officer she threw fainted already. " Mam ... You don't have to worry they are -..." before the officer could finish his sentence , he got smacked in the face, so hard that his knees felt weak. " Don't come at me with that bullshit ! I asked what what cell they are in !" She demanded. He didn't say a word but signaled the two to follow him. He ran as fast as he could but still made sure that the two followed along. He glimpsed at the back but Katara was just inches away from his face. She followed every move he made. Something inside of him freak out , maybe it was her death stare , her dark under eye bags , her greasy messy hair or her stinky breath that smelled like hell but he never looked back since.

Miss Beifong however, seemed to be just fine. Sure she looked a bit angry yet she wore light rosy makeup with a beautiful beige dress that made her look like a fairy. Her hair was tied to a bun as usual but a few strands of them were floating as she run. The two arrived and Katara smashed the cell open without even using her bending abilities. She jumped onto Aang and grabbed his head , shaking it in anger. " AHHHHH HELP ME HELPPPP MEEE !" The avatar panicked but the officers around them were too scared to help.

The guys got taken in custody as the citizens reported them for their weird behaviour. They didn't had to pay any fines yet the officers put them in a cell so that they couldn't hurt themselves and other whilst sobering up . They immediately contacted the two ladies and they rushed to the police station as soon as possible. Aang and Sokka looked awful. They three day old beard with the dirty cloth and stains that were all over them. They looked like some crackheads , not like two people who saved the whole world from the fire lord.

She didn't even know what she would say to Sokka. They just stood next to each other , both flustered as you could hear Aangs screaming in the background. After a while , she felt a hand was placed on her back , pulling her aside so that they wouldn't hear the screams as loud. She wasn't sure what to say yet a million thoughts ran through her mind. " Thank you for bailing me out ... I feel pretty embarrassed if I'm honest..." He shyly whispered. Her cheeks turned red. She wasn't happy that they met in these circumstances yet she was happy to met him after all. " It's fine ... you ... you don't have to be embarrassed really !" She ensured him , hoping it would make him feel a bit better.

They just stood there , not knowing what to say. How is it so hard to have a conversation, didn't they talk for days and weeks ? Strange how the friendship has changed so much , she thought to herself. She grabbed a strand of hair and played with it , thinking about what she could ask him or say to him. " It's really nice to ... to see you." She whispered softly but loud enough for him to hear. She felt something in her feet. It was fast and steady. His heartbeat. Yet it was beating unusually fast as if he was nervous or exited. " I ... I can feel you heart beat through my feet." She explained to him.

" WHAAAA ...WHAT AH I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT !" He jumped up and down , desperately trying to not let her read his body language. He stopped as it got exhausting to do that for a while. " That's soooo ... arg unfair ! You can just read me like that !" He whined. She couldn't help but found it amusing and cute how he worried about that. She let out a tiny giggle but tried to suppress a laugh. He started to laugh too as she felt his gaze upon her. " I really missed your laugh ... it's cute." He whispered. Not long after his comment she lightly hit him on his shoulder, realising that he was more muscular then she remembered. " Stop that !" She couldn't help herself and grinned. Her cheeks started hurting as she smiled so much but she tried to hide it.

The moment was just perfect. The two standing next to each other and catching up a bit after such a long time. She thought about the day that she would tell her kids about this day. The drunken man that she got out of custody was non other then their dad , she thought to herself and blushed even more after realising that she just thought about making a family with him. Her whole head was blushing and he came a bit closer to her , still having his hand on her back. Their moment however was interrupted by non other then the screaming avatar. Aang jumped onto Sokka's back and sat on his neck whilst grabbing his head as support. Katara hit both of the guys with some random things that she could grab. They tried calming her down but nothing worked. After a while if her beating, punching and biting them she finally stopped.

The four walked out of the police station and the two guys looked even worse then before. She shyly walked next to him still feeling his gaze upon her which made her constantly blush. She just couldn't help herself. " Toph ..." he suddenly whispered in to her petite ear. She startled , " Yes !!!" She yelled a bit too loud.

" Can I ... um I wanted to hang out with you ... if you want." He mumbled shyly. " But I need to take a shower first." Laughing awkwardly. She thought about it but soon decided to agree. She wanted to act tough even though she was still blushing. " Fine. But ... at my place ok ?"

" OK !"