BabieS

It was a beautiful gold ring and in it was the symbol of water engraved. She admired the ring and playing with it as it was around her finger. Her and Sokka walked by the beach as the moonlight enlightened the ocean. She faced her husband but his face got more sorrow as the days passed. He was different and she tried to make him as happy as possible but nothing seemed to work. She would never get jealous but when it came to Toph she couldn't control her anger. She thought that nothing could tear her and Sokka apart, especially since the war has ended. Yet she knew that he didn't really love her but Toph. She could see it in the way he acted , moved and talked. She wasn't the one for him even though she tried her best to be the women he wanted.

She grabbed his hand and held it for a while."What are you thinking about ?" She asked sweetly like she always did.

"Oh I ... I'm just enjoying the view with my wife." He forced a smile.

She Looked into his beautiful blue eyes which she adored, falling more in love with him as the seconds passed by. She wanted to have all by herself and when they got married she thought that it would solve everything but it seems like that he didn't move on. She could never imagine loosing I'm , especially not to Toph. The earth bender hat everything she ever desired. Toph was rich , her family name was well known , a skilled fighter and pretty. She couldn't handle it anymore.

"Sokka..." she paused." I think I'm ready." She calmly said.

"Mnm? Ready for what ?" He looked over to his wife who just softly smiled hat him.

" I want to get pregnant with your baby. I want to finally start a family with you. I want to finally be a mom. Please impregnate me." She calmly explained as her cheeks got rosy.

" Impregnate ?!" He screamed. "Suki , we are still so young ! Don't you think we should wait for a bit before thinking about babies?" He nervously asked as he couldn't believe what his wife was saying to him.

" I don't care ! I always wanted to have children and we are married and I think it's time to have some !" Her voice started to crack." Or is there anything else that is holding you back ?" She got louder.

His silence spoke a thousand words. He just looked at her for a while as he held both of her hands with tears that were forming in his eyes. " Suki ... I tried to stay strong for you and for us. I thought marrying you would bring some purpose in my life but nothing has changed so far and there are my feelings... my ... my feelings for -" she cut him of.

"Toph..." She whispered looking at him in disbelief. Her hands started shaking and her throat felt dry.

All those years that she spend with him , all those days that they have fought alongside each other and all the times they help one another yet here he was , confessing to his wife that he is in love with another women. Everything was suddenly going downhill and there was nothing that could have stopped it. She was there for him when he was down and still wanted to be with him even though he cheated on her with Toph. She forgave him for that but never told him that she knew about everything he has done. She never wanted to make him feel bad or sad as she has seen him suffer before. She did her best but at one point she knew that her patience and love for him would eventually hurt her.

" Let's get a divorce." He finally said as he looked into her eyes. A few tears were rolling down her cheeks but she stayed calm.

She jumped onto him , kissing him passionately but he tried pushing her away. " Suki !" But she refused to let him stop her. She wanted to safe this marriage ,she wanted to make it work. She continued kissing him without him returning it. She cried as she did so.  He finally managed to push her off. " I don't want that anymore. Don't you see I'm breaking up with you !" He screamed out of frustration as the tears started rolling down his face too.

" BUT I DONT WANT YOU TOO. PLEASE WE CAN MAKE THIS WORK I PROMISE! I WILL DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT !" She screamed, cried and begged him to take her back.

" I'm sorry Suki but I can't do this anymore. I can't pretend to be happy for you anymore." He whispered. " Marrying you was a mistake, don't you see ? I have to own up to them now or I can never go back. I'm so sorry , I never wanted to hurt you." He whispered as he got slapped in the face not soon after.

She screamed out of sadness. " Why can't you love me." She cried louder." Take me back ! I want a family with you , I want to love you , isn't that what you always wanted ?!" She screamed as she was getting ready to slap him one more time.

He caught her arm mid air " I am truly sorry and I all I can do is apologise to you. It's not that I'm leaving you but I don't like you that way anymore. One day you will understand when you find ...the one." He wiped some of her tears away as he gave her one small kiss on her forehead.

" Good bye Suki"