Cooking mama

The air was thick as you could clearly feel the humidity. It was raining the whole day and it doesn't seem to stop any time soon. The two ladies however didn't particularly care about the weather. They just sat down and stared at the restaurants menu as they casually talked to one another. Both of them had been through a lot over the weeks that passed by and occasionally talked to one another to get it all out.

" Text time I see him , I will break his jaw with the stupid face he has." One of them angrily complained. She still looked down to read the menu yet her face was in distress. Small wrinkles formed on her face over time as she would always look grumpy. Her eyes were red and sore out of stress and tiredness.

" Suki , I know that you want to hurt my brother and that you are still clinging onto him but don't you think it's time to move on ?" She ask her friend carefully. Her dark blue eyes looked over to her friend. She couldn't bare seeing Suki like that but maybe it was just her hormones that made her feel all those weird emotions. She couldn't think clear.

Suki got even angrier and shouted. The whole restaurant could hear their conversation even when some guest's didn't even wanted to listen to their drama. " MOVE ON ?!" She banged on the table with one fist , a Glas of water that was standing on it tripped over. Some waiters rushed to clean the mess up. " That moron ran back to Toph as soon as he was done with me and our divorce ! SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO -" before she could finish her own sentence, she grabbed the plate which had some little starters prepared on it and smashed it to a wall. The plate exploded into tiny different pieces that covered the whole floor.

It was silent. Katara held back her tears of frustration as she just watched how her friend turned into madness. She couldn't even take it anymore. Everything was going downhill even for her and it seemed like there was no way to change that. She gave up trying to control everything. After all , some things were not in her power to take control over. She carefully rubbed over her belly , thinking about the future as she did so. She wondered day to day how her life would turn out. Things weren't the same as they used too but she started to accept the change. At least she was sure that the world is going to be more peaceful now and the people ,who she loved ,wouldn't be in danger anymore. Only time could take them away from her. She looked over to Suki , who got into a fist fight with the cook.

" You fu*king donkey ! How dare you to violate this luxurious restaurant ! Do you have no shame !" He balled his fist and jumped up and down as if he was ready to knock her out any second. He looked her dead in the eyes as he stretched his legs. " This could have been your last proper meal but I'm afraid that you will have to eat soup for the rest of your life because I will punch all of your teeth out." He said while doing kung fu like movements.

" You wanna fight me huh ? You weird short king with your weird shaped nose. Also no one enjoys your weird fake Italian accent." She snapped back while wiggling her arms around as she quickly grabbed a butter knife that laid nearby.

" Oh yeah ? I see that you have a knife but what you need is an umbrella." The chef said. " Ohhhh nooo no no no no ." A waiter whined who was still cleaning the mess up that the two caused.

" cause there's a fu*king storm gonna rain down on you , b*tch." The cook stormed over to Suki and not long after the two ladies got kicked out of the restaurant. The guests cheered while the waiters bowed apologetic.

Katara bended the water so the two wouldn't get wet as they walked back home. She listened to her friend who was still furious about her defeat. They were the only ones walking outside, streets empty and flooded with water. You could see some trash laying around like soaked newspapers or some finished cigarettes. She looked up to the sky that was reflecting how she felt inside. Some tears rolled down her cheek yet her face didn't look sad. It looked like the was so used to crying that it felt normal to have some tears rolling down her cheeks.

" Katara..." Suki paused. " Why are you crying ? Are you still hungry ? Don't worry we can cook something at home I can -" Katara cut her off.

" I'm pregnant." She said.

Suki stoped walking and looked over to her friend in disbelief. The two just looked at each other as if they could communicate without having to say a single word. " It's Aang , isn't it ?" Suki carefully asked. She just looked at Katara who was still refusing to add anything to their conversation. " but ... isn't that great ? He loves you right ? So he will support you and his child." Suki enthusiastically said yet she knew that ,judging by Katara's face expression , she felt different.

" He doesn't know..." Her voice cracked as more tears started falling down. " It was an accident... I never wanted to ..." She couldn't finish her last sentence as more tears started rolling down her cheeks. She couldn't take it anymore. She was ashamed of herself. What would people think of her when they would know that she got pregnant from a man she didn't even loved or was married to. Worst of all he was always gone , travelling to help the people in need. He was always in danger , some days she even questioned if he would return alive or just move to another city. He was an inspiration for everyone with his bravery. She liked that about him and adored him for that but she needed more.

" How could I ever raise a child ..." She whispered.