|Part 4|: Another Big brother

Father is out at work while I play with Taka, he wanted to play something called hide and seek. I have to find him and then he have to find me.

I liked playing, Taka is small and it is difficult finding him, it was easy for him to find me. I'm bad at this but I like it.

Then we heard the door sound, that means father is home. I stood still as Taka ran to meet father.

"Welcome back papa!"

"Hello son! Did you have a good day at school?"

"Yeah! The bullies didn't hurt me today!"

"That's great! I have some new for you."

"What is it?"

"I want you to meet some people."

I walked closer to the noise and peeked behind a corner to see what's happening.

Taka stood behind father as two unfamiliar humans walked in.

"Taka. I would like you to meet a special friend of mine and her son."

"Hello Taka." A pink haired human said. "I'm Hiroko Hagakure, your papa's special friend."

"Hello Mrs Hagakure!" Taka said. "And who is that?"

"I'm Yasuhiro Hagakure! Just call me Hiro for short!" A weird haired human said.

"Hello Hiro!"

"So uh, I heard you want an older brother...?"

"I do! But I already have one! You should meet him too!"

Taka ran away from them and went over to me, the others followed him. Once they saw me, Mrs Hagakure and her son had a...scared look? They're not screaming or throwing things at me. Father still looks tired. I waved at them, that's what I do to introduce myself other than saying hello right?

"This is my big brother Kiyondo!" Taka said hugging my leg.

"Oh, um." Mrs Hagakure said. "I must have accidently smoked some of your stash Hiro."

"..." Hiro stayed silent, just staring at me with wide eyes. I feel...uncomfy?

"Aren't you going to say hello?" Taka asked.

"Oh right, hello Kiyondo. I'm your father's special friend."

"..." Hiro stayed silent.

"You two must be tired." Father said. "I'll make some tea, Hiro, why don't you spend time with Taka for a bit while me and your mother talk?"

"..." Hiro still stared at me.

Mother.

That's the other version of father I think.

I'll use it, it sounds better than mather.

Father and mother went to the kitchen for tea, Hiro still stared at me. Should I say something?

"Hiro?" Taka asked. "Will you play with us?"

"..."

"Are you ok?" I decided to speak up.

"..."

"Will you play with us?" I repeated Taka's question.

"..."

"Am I scaring you?"

"..."

"...I'll leave."

I walked away from the still Hiro, Taka standing behind poking him.

I'm still scary it seems, even though I look human. Mother doesn't seem to be scared but Hiro is, what can I do to stop him from being scared of me?

I sat down in the bedroom thinking about my options, Taka soon went in.