Chapter 16 ( The End)

„Y/N! DARLING!"

I heard someone calling for me, at the same time i noticed someone was holding my hand tightly. I slowly opened my eyes and was amazed by the fact that I was still alive, to be honest! I would have expected him to kill me. Larissa leaned over me, her eyes were red but she smiled. She helped me to sit upright and leaned my back against a table. I slowly realised that we were in her office. She sat down next to me and laid her arm around my hip. „What happened?..." I asked carefully and turned to her. „I don't know myself darling.. I just saw him coming towards us and how you fell to the ground.." She gave me a kiss on the head and Put both arms around me to cuddle lightly. We heard voices, walking and also loud running came from outside the door. I got up and went towards the door and tried to open it but that didn't worked. Larissa ran to the window because now screams came from outside and people ran panicked out of school.

„What are we doing now?" I thought about it briefly until I remembered that she always hid a 2t key in her room for emergencies. The second i had this thought I grabbed her hand and ran to her room. Without me saying anything, she immediately knew what my thought was and started looking and searching everywhere. The problem was she didn't knew where the key was anymore because she never really needed it. We searched almost the entire bedroom but found nothing until Isa lifted me up from behind and ran to the closet. The key was actually on the closet when Isa let me down again, she took my face in her hand and kissed me. „I love you," I said as we slowly let each other go. „I love you too, darling." We went back to the office hand in hand and we finally unlocked the door. In the hallway there were a few students who walked and ran but in return from before it had become relatively quiet. We walked hand in hand through the Corridors and looked for even more students but it was really quiet until we arrived at the quad. There was Wednesday and Joseph Crackstone? But he had been dead for a long time, how is that possible?

I turned to Larissa, kissed her hand lightly and then let her hand go and ran to Wednesday. I stopped next to her and we only looked at each other for a moment until Xavier appeared behind us and tried to shoot an arrow at Crackstone.. that didn't helped much because the arrow was on a good way and then turned slowly against us. He pointed the arrow at Xavier and when I realised that Wednesday wanted to catch him, I dragged her behind me and got the arrow myself in the shoulder. I fell to the ground and then Larissa ran towards me. She crouched next to me and tried to help me somehow desperately, but every movement just hurt. She helped me get up and when I saw Bianca from the corner of my eye I turned to her.

„Bianca! You have to make sure that Weems and Xavier get out of here."
„I'll stay with you!"
„Larissa..please..." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and then looked at Bianca again. I think she had seen my desperate facial expression and used her siren powers to toke them with her without words against it until they were out of sight. I felt bad for it but it Relieved me to know that Isa was safe! I turned back to Wednesday and Crackstone. „You're distracting him! I'm looking for a way kill him!"Wednesday screamed at me until she ran somewhere and there i stood alone in front of an actually dead man who hated all the outcasts. I ran towards him and tried to distract him somehow, but I didn't get far! He threw me across the whole yard with all his strength and powers. I lay on the ground and had to pull my self together to be able to get up when I stood again, he came up to me and then he pushed me with all his forces against the wall behind me. A very strong pressure sensation spread on my chest and I could no longer breathe properly. I began to Panik and Crackstone just stood there and enjoyed how I slowly choked. My vision slowly got black and my only thought was that if it was that now that I would never see Larissa again but to know her in safety was worth it. I still saw someone running from behind on Crackstone and then he let me fall.

I felt weak and didn't even had enough energy to get up so i lay on the ground, then someone came up to me and pulled me up„Come on!.." Said Wednesday and dragged me with her. The next thing I knew was that we saw the others who were all standing there together and staring at us. Larissa did not hesitated and ran towards me, she hugged me tightly and I fell quietly into her warm and loving embrace....

It had been 2 days since:

Today was a day on which all students and teachers had to go home to their families/ homes. The Nevermore Academy was damaged Partly and had to be rebuilt. My plan was to stay with Larissa, no matter where it was, everything would be better than with my parents... Larissa and I stood at the entrance and waited for Wednesday. When she came, she first walked past us and brought her suitcase to the car and then turned to us again. „I will miss you." Wednesday rolled her eyes and stretched her arms towards me. I didn't hesitated and started hugging her. When she took a step back after a moment, I took my arms away. Larissa put her hand on my shoulder. „Wedensday..Ms.Adams I'm looking forward to them coming back." Larissa said to her and for a brief moment you saw a slight smile on Wednesday's face.

It was already slowly evening when everyone else was gone, so Isa and I were the only ones at school. We went to her office together and cuddled while on the sofa in front of the fireplace. I couldn't stop looking at her.. „Do you know how much I love you?" Larissa laughed briefly, then took my face in her hands and kissed me gently. Her office phone started ringing so I got up and answered.
„Hello?" It was sheriff Galpin... „Isa! It's Galpin!" I whispered to her and she just looked at me questioningly. I didn't know exactly what it was, but when he started telling me something about it being sorry and something was with Tyler. I immediately got a strange feeling but  tried to listen along to him...it wasn't as easy as I thought... „yes! ok!...Thank you!" Was all I got out and hung up without further ado. Larissa looked at me questioningly, got up and came to me. She took my hand and directed me back to the sofa so that I sit it next to her. When she put one hand on my cheek and the other on my leg, I realised what he has Said.
„What's wrong?„ She questioned with a worried Look. 

„He..he is gone..."
„Who?darling?"

„Tyler..."

( That's the end of the story :) I hope you liked it and maybe you at least had some fun reading💕. It was a pleasure for me and thanks to all readers)

(I'm writing some one-shots right now, so if you have any ideas or wishes, let me know🫶)