Chapter 10 (Who knows what?)

When she finished packing, she got up and stood in front of me.
„Would you like to do something?"I looked up at her and she smiled at me lovingly. „What exactly?" I laughed at her with a raised eyebrow. She grung for my hand and slowly started going away so I got up and ran after her. She didn't say anything all the time until she stopped in front of her car and opened the passenger door for me. „What's that going to be?"

She didn't really respond to my question but she just shrugged her shoulders and said „who knows?". I got in and she closed the door, went to the driver's seat and drove away. There was quiet music, we looked at each other a few times and for a moment neither of us said anything but it was pleasant as it was. We Arrived in Jericho  when she stopped in front of the Wathervane. „I thought maybe we wanted to go for a drink." We got out and went in together. Inside we sat down directly at the window. „What is it?"I asked her otherwise she was always very talkative and open but this time she just looked at me and smiled all the time. „What do you want?" Tyler showed up next to us. „We would like two tea's." Larissa said to him. He only nodded briefly and then left again. „I wanted to apologise to you that I was so strange last time.." she put her hand on mine."When you came to my office...I didn't want you to cry." Added them. which is why I also wanted to talk to her last time. She must have seen my worried look because she pressed my hand lightly. „I..I love you!" She whispered to me and turned slightly red on her face. „I love you too."

„It was just.." she took a deep breath and laughed lightly while exhaling. „I'm sorry! I had gotten so much into my thoughts that I didn't realise how I came over..I never wanted to hurt you Darling"... „It's okay! I thought for a moment you would hate me and never want to see me again.".. „ no! Darling! I could never.." I smiled at her because it made me easier when she said that. She was still holding my hand when Tyler came back with our drinks. Only when he saw it did she slowly take her hand away but also not properly but only so that our fingers were still a little on top of each other. „Hey..um Y/n?" I turned to Tyler, who was still standing at the table. „Hay? Tyler?" I had never really talked to him except on the Raven sometimes briefly when I talked to wednesday. „Can I ask you something?"... „Um..yes, of course" I nodded with my Head slightly to my side in the free space and he sat down. „How do you know if someone finds you „interesting." My look went to Larissa and then back to him. „Oh! Um... It depends..not everyone is the same."... „If you had to Write on from someone you know it." I thought briefly because he sounded a bit desperate, it was actually clear that he wanted to know about Wednesday. „So the person who likes me has watched me all the time, looked for my closeness, always showed that she is there for me when I need her."... „Okay?"... „But not everyone is so, many don't show much of it or not at all some just like to talk or just be nearby." I looked at Larissa and she smiled at me slightly. „If you want to know about Wednesday then I can't help you either..sorry.. but you could just ask if you want to do something together."

„YES! Yes, thank you" He seemed as if he had an idea and got up and went back to work. I looked after him and Larissa took my hand again when he was gone. Larissa started talking and we sat there for a while until it became late and we drove back again. We went to her room hand in hand. We both lay down together cuddling. I lay with my head on here chest. She went through My hair again and again with her hand. „What are we?" I asked her. She looked down questioningly. „I mean I love you..." I also add.. I was a little afraid to keep talking because I mean of course I love her. „What do you mean by that?" She looked a little confused. I didn't know how to say it, so I just asked. Because when I told Tyler to just ask about a date, I wanted the same thing. „Um..would you like a date with me?" I blushed my face and didn't dare to look at her at first because I wasn't sure if it was okay with her. If she said no, that would be the case. I then looked up at her, still lying my head on her chest.

„A Date?.. I..would love to!" I was so happy that I couldn't stop smiling and she turned red on her face. Larissa moved slowly so that she now where sitting and my head lay in her lap. „What do you meant by „what are we" Darling ?"
„I mean, we're going on a date soon and I love you very much..so.. are we a couple then?" I didn't know what it was but something in me wanted to know exactly where we were. I mean, I knew she loved me too.. „Haven't that been us for a long time?" I laughed lightly and sat down next to her. „Yes..but.." I started laughing lightly with embarrassment And she looked at me with a slight smile.
„I never really asked you if you wanted to be with me." I blushed on my face and so did she. „Was that a question?"
„I...I don't know. Would you say yes?" I got a little nervous. „I don't know...maybe.." she did so she would think briefly. „ye.. yes, I would.." We only looked each other in the eyes for a moment. I snuggled up to her and she kissed me lovingly. „You need a nickname!" I laughed. „Darling.." she started saying. „How about Lari." I said sarcastically and she just looked at me annoyed. I brought even more bad names just to see her was annoyed but still smiled. „You are sometimes so strange." she said jokingly. „Isa!" She reacted at it and looked at me. „Then it should be so." We both laughed lightly and cuddled closer to each other. Suddenly it knocked on her office door. We both just looked at us until she slowly got up. „You stay here." she whispered to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead before she went through the door to her office. She left the door a bit open so I got up and stood there listening closely.

„Marilyn?"
„Ms.Weems.. Larissa, I still wanted to talk to you." She came in and both stood in the middle of the room. „I know what's going on there."...  „What do you mean?" Isa asked but I think we both knew what she meant by that. „So the other day I wanted to talk to you and just wanted to go into the door where you where sitting on the floor with Y/n arm in arm and.." Larissa looked at her only slightly shocked. „And now?" Larissa asked hesitantly. „Nothing! Nothing! I'm happy for you.. I just wanted to tell you."
„Thank you..." Isa answered slightly and began to smile in my direction, she had realised that I was standing at the door. „I don't want to disturb any further." Thornhill said quickly and left again. „Are you mad because I listened?" I asked her when she came back into the room. „Why should i?.." she slowly leaned down to me and kissed me. She took my hand and we as soon as we were in bed.

„Good night, darling."
„Night Isa"
She stroked my back a little more until we both fell asleep.