Chapter 4 (Parentweekend)

The next day

I just stood there and watched the others talk to their families and just how they had fun. „How are you?" I was asked by a voice familiar to me who came closer and closer to from behind. "Better.." was all I said that when she stood next to me and put her arm on my shoulders. We smiled at each other and I didn't knew exactly for how long but it felt like an eternity, we just stood there and looked at each other... in the eyes. She is probably just nice to me!  „Don't you want to see your friends, Darling?" She asked and looked over to the other students again. „maybe later.."when I said that, I leaned against her and just wanted to stand there with her for a moment. I thought she would just go again but she stayed. When we heard fast steps behind us, she took her arm away and I walked a step away from her. „Ms.Weems? Y/n's parents are here!" Said Ms.Thornhill. I immediately turned around but no one was there.. „They are waiting in your office!" she added and gave me a look that I could not interpret exactly. I looked questioningly at Weems but she only shrugged her shoulders and apparently also had no idea.

Together we went to her office on the way there, I already thought about everything my parents probably wanted here. WHAT SHOULD I SAY ABOUT MY INJURIES ON MY FACE?! I didn't even thought about that anymore! That won't be good!..

Before we went in, she turned to me again.
„You don't have to say anything! Let me talk." she said to me with a slight smile, gave me a kiss on the head and opened the door. I could have sworn that my face turned red very quickly..We were just sitting there before my parents started talking.

„And? How's it going?" Asked my mother with a sarcastic undertone. „Quite good! The notes are fine.. already has some friends.."She smiled at me and I realised that she was proud... and  i couldn't help but smile back, which is why she turned a little red, what my parents apparently didn't notice ( did she turned red because i smiled at her?..). „And.. The "devil" who occupied her?"My father asked and looked at Ms.Weems.
"Sorry?"
„That's why she's here!" My mother said in a rough tone.
„This is a school for extraordinary people!."
"YES, exactly! And that's why she's here! So she gets normal!" Now my mother said a little louder.
„ WHAT?..That's how she is!" Now Ms.Weems also began to get louder.
„They know! Y/n liked the neighbour's daughter a little too "much" at the time she was Home... that was no longer appropriate and then we sent her to a camp and since then there has never been anything again..and that also brought something!"

My father said arrogantly and as if it was the most normal thing to do it with your daughter when she finds out that she is into the same sex. I didn't wanted to interfere and just looked quietly at the floor.

„YOU PUT YOUR OWN DAUGHTER IN A CAMP BECAUSE SHE FELL IN LOVE?!" She screamed at my father and got up from her chair. „HOW DO YOU TALK TO HIM?"Now my mother also got up.
„YOU DON'T WANT TO TELL ME THAT YOU THINK THAT'S NORMAL?!"Now my father also screamed.
„WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? THAT'S YOUR DAUGHTER, HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID AND THINK THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HER, MAYBE SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Ms.Weems shouted at my parents.

My parents only stood there for a short moment and no one said anything. Until Larissa pointed at the door, visibly still angry but gritting teeth together said "Get out of here!". Without hesitation my parents stormed out of the office. I was still looking at the floor because I didn't knew how I should have reacted, I was afraid that she hated me because of what my parents said, I was angry because my parents approached her and didn't even came here directly because of me. It was just quiet for a while, none of us said anything. Then she came up and squatted in front of me, laid one arm on my leg and with the other she slowly came towards my face and put that hand on my cheek.

„How are you?" She asked me in a calm but also worried tone. When she asked me that, everything came over me and I started crying. I slipped from the chair down to her and she took me into her arms. I had a feeling of fear and anger, there were thousands of thoughts at once in my head and I felt like I just wanted to run away (I didn't knew exactly where..) but with her, in her arms I felt safe.  „They have no idea..you deserve better."she said. I cried no idea how long exactly 30min or 1 hour?until I started stuttering something in front of me because of "I don't want to lose you.... I'm sorry... Please don't hate me.." she took my face in  with both hands so that I had to look her in the eye, I stuttered further and further until she came closer and kissed me.