Chapter 7 (Do you wanna go?)

It was already 1 week later

Larissa and I didn't really talked about what had happened at Dr.K anymore.

I liked every moment with Larissa, every hugging and kissing.. it was a bit hard to try that no one will notice anything but it was possible. After the first therapy session, was it a bit difficult to deal with the scars openly to Larissa but she was very understanding. Today we had the last hour outage and I went to enid because we just wanted to talk. We also talked for a while in her room until the door opened and Wedensday came in. „You know, I thought I could escape from here faster!" She said and closed the door behind her. „And do you already have an accompaniment for the Raven  Ball this weekend?" She asked Wednesday with a forced smile to change the subject. "No!" „And what if you ask Tyler?" When enid said that, she looked at Wednesday as much as always.. " ok.." I was surprised that she said that "But I will wear black!" Was her condition! " yes! Of course!" Enid said joyfully got up and took Wedensday's hand. "I'll come to you later" she turned to me, I nodded to her. They went out of the room hand in hand. Enid took Wednesday directly into the city and I went to my room and thought about how I could invite Larissa to the ball as my companion.

It knocked on my door at about 7 p.m. and Enid came in. „So how are you going to do it?" "I thought about maybe writing a letter" I liked this idea but Enid had other ideas. „I thought more like in such films with big posters and music."... „Enid!" I interrupted her "That's a sweet idea but way too much." „who do you going to ask?" She immediately got such a smile on her face. "Secret!" I answered slightly provocative but laughing„Well then! Let's hope the letter will do it! So that I can see who it is!" We laughed a while until she left and I started writing the letter. I wasn't sure if a letter was the right way to ask her, because actually I wanted to invite her personally to the ball but was too afraid of rejection... The next day I had summarised all my courage after class, grabbed the letter and walked to her office. I certainly stood in front of the door for about 5 minutes and thought about whether I really wanted to do that. What if she says no? If someone else reads the letter, what happens? Such questions went through my head until I heard a voice next to me " Hey! Y/n?".

I turned around and behind me stood Larissa "Did you just want to go to my office?" She asked with a smile followed by a slight laugh. " Yes! Yes..I wanted" She unlocked the door in that time and together we went in as soon as the door was closed she came closer and kissed me on the forehead. „What can i do for you?" When she asked that, she sat behind her table and I stood in the middle of the room and then I realised why I was actually here to give her the letter. „I just wanted to."
„Yes?" She looked me right in the eyes. I looked at the letter in my hand and plugged in again.. „I wanted to know how you are?You didn't look good yesterday." That was the only thing I said and I was in favour of it because it would have been enough to give her the letter and went again but NO! We talked for a while until she had to leave because of an appointment, at the door she looked closely at me, bent down, smiled and kissed me. „See you later." She said with a smile before she left. I actually wanted to go straight back to my room afterwards but on the way there Enid caught me and dragged me into her room.

"I could have done it better." said Wednesday when I fell halfway into the room. "We don't want to kidnap her! we just want to talk!" Enid seemed a little tense but still tried to smile. „Okay, what will that be?" I asked still lying on the ground. They explained to me that Wednesday had found Xaviers paintings and she had to ask him if he wanted to go to the ball with her. Enid then started with the fact that she actually wanted to go there with Ajax but was still mad at him, which is why she made a deal with the son of the mayor, he wanted to make his ex jealous and she Ajax. „How did it actually going by you Because of  asking?" Enid asked me.„So you kidnapped me half just to talk?." I said and laughed lightly. Both looked at each other and nodded briefly. „Next time we'll make it more professional!" Promised me Wednesday and smiled briefly. „I don't dare! I'm afraid to give the letter." that was the only thing I said to Enids question. „The worst thing that can happen is that the person says no!"Said Wednesday.
„YES! That's it.. "

A few days passed and there was only one day left until the ball. I thought all the time about how best to ask her without realising that I only had one day left. The problem was I was guided by the thoughts that said what if she said no! How bad can it get? We sat in the yard and the others talked about what clothes they had and who they went with until Ms.Weems approached us. „Y/n? Will you please come with me?" When she asked me, I had a guilty conscience at the time when I thought about how best to ask her, I didn't really talked to her because I was afraid I would say something wrong. I ran after her and none of us said anything until we were in her office. „What is going on with you?" she asked me with a worried facial expression. I just looked at her."I don't know." „What don't you know? If I did something wrong, you can tell me!" Now she got a little louder and also looked a little angry. „You didn't do anything wrong!"„And why don't you talk to me? Since you waited in front of my office a few days ago and left, you have been so strange!"... „I'm scared! OK!" I yelled at her now. "What?"
„I'm afraid you'll reject me and it'll get weird." I looked her in the eye and she looked shocked. „Why should I reject you?" „I don't know.. What if you say no and then I'm alone." Her eyes slowly felt with tears. „I wanted to ask you days ago if you want to go to the Raven Ball with me but I'm afraid that if you say no, I'll be there without you." I looked at her but she, she looked at the floor. "What?" She murmured as she raised her head to look me in the eye. I didn't said anything else, just handed her the letter at that moment I felt so stupid because I could have done that sooner. She opened it, read it through and then looked me in the eyes again. She didn't said anything but just folded it up and put the letter away without saying anything about it.