Chapter 13 (Curfew..what?)

When I woke up I heard Larissa talking to someone so I sat down and only now realised that I had slept on the sofa. First I saw Isa sitting behind her desk and Marilyn stood in front of it. When both realised that I was awake, Marilyn quickly said something before she suddenly left.

„Good morning, darling" Larissa said to me and smiled at me but something was different she smiled so forced and everyone would have noticed that something is wrong. So i got up, went over to her and stood in front of her. „Isa? What's wrong?" She took a deep breath, then grabbed me with her arms and slowly got me so that I sit on her lap. „What should be?" She looked me in the eye and tried to give me a kiss on the cheek but I turned my head away. That shouldn't be meant to be mean, but I would have liked her to have been honest because it was obvious that she was a little strange. „Ok.. Marilyn and I talked about setting a curfew for the whole school until the situation and also the things with Sheriff Galpin have calmed down a little." Now I leaned towards her and kissed her. „Why didn't you say that? Shall I help you?"
„It's okay! I have planned a speech for all students and teachers later." She easily announces me and smiled at me properly this time. We sat there all morning and she thought about what she could say without saying something wrong or causing panic. When the time came, we went together to the entrance hall where many students and teachers waited. „As you have probably heard, there are currently some problems with both the monster and Nevermore, so I would like to understand a curfew that will apply from today! That means.. all extracurricular activities are cancelled and further visits to Jericho until further notice!" Immediately everyone began to speak out loud, some understood these measures but others didn't get around again. There were many votes against but it was as it was. It went relatively well for that day, there were not many left who said anything against it. I spent the rest of the day with Isa (as almost always). The next day we got up early together and also had breakfast together that didn't always work but it was nice. I watched her most of the time at work, which didn't bother me because we talked And also laughed a few times by the way„Darling, I'm sorry, but I have to kick you out." She meant laughing. I just looked at her questioningly.

„I immediately have a meeting with the other teachers on how it is going on." I got up, went to her, leaned down to give her a kiss when she suddenly grabbed my hip and pulled forward so that I fell half on her and stood between her legs. She smiled at me only before she put a hand in my neck and pulled me for a kiss. Suddenly someone opened the door and Marilyn came in. We just looked at each other and no one said anything until Larissa slowly let me go. I gave her a kiss on the forehead before I walked past Ms.Thornhill and went out. Before I went to my room, I wanted to stop by Enid and Wednesday again. I knocked on her door and slowly went in, Enid saw it and looked at me, While she was sitting on her bed and talked to Thing. „Hay Enid!"
„Oh hay Y/n! What's up?" She seemed a bit absent. „Enid? What is going on?" She only looked at me briefly and then let her look briefly go to Wednesday's side of the room. I turned around and only realised now that she wasn't there. I knew she wouldn't stop this curfew for long. „She's in Jericho...isn't she?" Enid just nodded. We talked a little more and did our nails together with thing. In my room again, I then thought about whether I should tell Larissa that Wednesady had left or not. I didn't do it and prepared a lot for the next lesson when my room door opened and Wednesday came in.

„I need to talk to you!" Wednesday meant when she came in. We sat down on the bed and she started talking. „Ok, well then."... „I was with Tyler because I had heard that Dr.Kinbott was killed.. it was the same! Then I continued to investigate and..me and tyler.." Wednesday just stopped talking and just looked at me. „Yes? And?"... „He kissed me and I had a vision.. he is the monster.. I also learned that the monster that was here years ago was his mother." I couldn't believe what she told me. Whether it was that with the kiss or that he is the hyde.. I don't know. We only looked at each other for a while. „And now? So you'll tell someone Galpin or Weems?"... „No! Only when I have tangible evidence!" She said, got up and just left again.

In the evening I went back to Isa. Larissa and I went to the bathroom together and I removed the pins from her hair so that it just fell on her shoulders. We sat down in bed cuddling together and just enjoyed the silence for a few minutes. „Darling?" I turned my head slightly and looked at her „Why did you actually hade a boyfriend? I thought you were into women..." I just looked at her briefly and thought about what I could say. „It was so..everyone had a friend at the time somehow and he liked me...so we somehow got together but I quickly realised that this wasn't the right thing but didn't knew why.. then I broke up with him it made me easier but I felt sorry for him but only so...3 years later I first questioned my attraction to men because all my girlfriends Wanted to have A friend or were in a relationship but I didn't feel that." She just looked at me without saying anything, she took my face in her hands and gently kissed my forehead. Larissa put her arms around my hip and pulled me closer than she already ran. Isa was just falling asleep when it knocked on her office door.

„Isa?"
„I'm going to look." She began to move slowly and stood up carefully, I went with her to the Bedroom door then stopped. I heard her open the door to her office and someone came in. „Y/n?" I heard someone say before Larissa came back into the room and only nodded towards her office before she went to bed. When I came to the office, Wednesday was in the middle of the room. „Wednesday?"... „I knew you were here!" I didn't understand what she wanted from me because it was already about 11pm. „What is going on?"
„I will probably need help soon."
„What you?" I meant sarcastic and her facial expression was only a little confused. „Whatever we do together..." And with this sentence she raised her hand and stretched her little finger to me. I just looked at her but ok. I gave her little finger promises and then she went back exactly as fast as she was there. When I went back to Larissa, she was already half asleep. I lay next to her with my head on her chest.

„Good night Isa."
„I love you Darling."

And that's how we fell asleep.