Chapter 1 (The first day)

My Parents told me one Day that they had found the perfect School for me and that it would help me to become free from my inner sins and demons. Just to explain...sometimes when I get pretty angry I unintentionally set Things on fire. I can't control it so I can only try not to get that angry... but instead of seeing it as a special feature, my Parents firmly believe that there is the Devil in me and so I need help fast. I can easily explain the ‚inner sins', I had fallen in love with the neighbor's daughter some time ago. My Parents noticed that and because they don't find something like that normal they had put me in a Camp for 1 Month which should „get it out of me". It didn't worked out of course and I was still in love with her but I suppressed my feelings and when I came back after that month away, I found out that she had a Boyfriend....

When the Day came to go to the new School, I packed my belongings, important stuff and more, and got into the Car with my Parents. Sitting in the Car for hours with my Parents wasn't the best idea but I was looking forward to going to a new school because at my old one I was never really noticed and so hopefully it could only get better. The best thing was that I got away from Home and could finally be the way I am. When we arrived at the School we drove through a large Gate; and right in front of the entrance. I sat still it in the Car when my Parents had already got off and talked to the Principal of the Nevermore Academy. She was an approximately 6'3 tall, white/blonde haired, good-looking Woman with blood-red Lipstick. The Principal waved to to my direction and at that moment my parents turned also around to look at me, that was my sign that I should get out of the Car... and so I got out and went to them.

„Hello Y/n! I am Principal Weems," she told me with a smile that felt warm and loving. I just nodded to say nothing wrong. Ms.Weems ran off and showed me and my Parents the school, it was Big and beautiful. Much darker than my old one but I felt more welcome in some way. She stopped in front of what I assumed her Office and opened the Door for us. She sat behind the big Desk and I'm in front of it in the middle of my Parents (my mother on the right and my father on the left of me).

Ms.Weems discussed something with them but I didn't really listened to what they said, so I looked around the room. I didn't realised at first that I had only stared out of the Window for a few minutes and thought over and over again in my head how beautiful the Room was and how well it actually suits her, not everything but the vibe. I felt watched...
„Y/N! WHAT DID SHE SAID!" My Mother mentioned with a sound that could let her hear that she suppressed herself from screaming at me. That tore me out of my thoughts, which was the reason why I slightly shrugged together. My gaze went directly to my Mother, which only looked at me annoyed and then to Ms.Weems which still smiled at me. „I...i dont know..sorry," I said ashamed. My Father looked at first at my Mother and then at me, he really didn't talked a lot all the time! „It's alright, I can explain it  later again if you want?!" Ms.Weems said calmly and with a smile that actually calmed me down a bit.

When they finished talking, we all got up and went to the Entrancehall. „Behave yourself! And don't do nonsense! And no matter what you do, we will find out everything" and with this last sentence my My Mother let go of my Hand left with my Father behind her, without a hug without everything. Ms.Weems laid a Arm on my Shoulder and looked at me.
„Come with me, I'll show you your Room" and that's how we went.

My Room was right next to one that looked very interesting. The Door was a bit open and I saw that one half was colourful and bright but the other side was rather dark and simple. Ms.Weems unlocked a Door and together we went in...my Room (it was not a very Big one but just perfect for me, I had a large window with which I could look at the School Garden.)
„If you have any questions or just want to talk, you know where my Office is." she said and was actually about to leave again.
„I have a question?" I said quickly before she was about to leave, she turned around again and looked me closely in the eyes.
„Yes?"
„Is it true that my Parents will know everything that happens?" I asked unsettled that I wasn't sure if they were serious or just saying that so I would behave.

„They don't have to know anything!" She answered with a soothing tone and winked at me before she left.

( sorry ik that this chapter is not long but the other's will be longer..)
( pls write a comment and say what you think. That is my first ff and englisch is just my 2 language, so if you spot some mistakes correct me 🥰)