Chapter 6 (Dr.Kinbott...)

TW ( SH)

After class, I should go to Ms.Weems again because she wanted to discuss something with me. So I made my way to her office and before I had the chance to knock, she called. "Come in!" That was a bit strange but well. I opened the door and Larissa stood in the middle of the room looking at me. „What's going on?" She didn't really said anything just smiled slightly but still with a worried facial expression. „I talked on the phone"..."And?" She got closer to me. „Please don't hate me." she said „I could never do that..what is it?" „I spoke to Dr. Kinbott! She is a psychologist here in Jericho." I realised what she meant by that. „You want me to talk to her?" I got nervous because i could never talk to an stranger about...anything...but i had to play it off. „It would only be 1 hour at first."I approached her and hugged her. I will do it but just for HER and only that one hour!. As I slowly let her go, I kissed her on the cheek and she turned slightly red on her face. "Naw.. how cute" " shut up.." she said smiling and went with her eyes towards my neck to point out her smooch spots. „You can put on something more comfortable.. but you have to be ready in 10 minutes..!" She told me out loud afterwards when I went to my room.I just put on a sweater and jeans. Everything was better than staying in school uniform even longer. I still had a few minutes but still went back to Larissa until Enid saw me and ran to me.  "Hey! Y/n?" She came smiling and in a good mood. „Oh hay enid what's up?" „Where are you going?" „To Ms.Weems." "Therapy?" ...I turned around and it was Wednesday. „From where? Do you know that?" She didn't answered but just walked past me, took Enid's hand and walked with her. „See you later?!"Screamed enid even before the two were gone.

I just stood there and tried to understand what had just happened until I felt 2 arms clinging around me."Are you're ready?" I turned around and looked at Larissa directly. "yes.." She took my hand and so we went. „What if someone sees us!" She just smiled at me and walked kept on walking as if she knew that no student had been nearby. When we arrived at her car, she opened the passenger door for me. "Thank you young lady!" I Said and began to laugh slightly. We haven't been travelling for long. „It's really dangerous to get into the car to strangers." Larissa said sarcastically and took a quick look at me. „What do you want to do? kidnap me?" I smiled tempted but to pretend to be worried about it. The rest of the trip was relatively quiet except for a bit of music from the radio but it was pleasant. We arrived in Jericho and Larissa did not arrive far in on the street side. „Here she is." I look at her. „When you're done, we can go for a drink !?."..."I would love to!" I answered and just as I was getting out, she leaned against me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. „If anything! I'm here Darling!" I went in and a nice-looking woman was already waiting for me." Hay! I am Dr.Kinbott!" She meant and led me in. She sat down in front of me. „Oh sorry, I'm Y/n!" She began to smile. „Ms Wemms, had informed me." „I know! She wants me to talk to someone" It was a while quiet between us because neither of us knew exactly what to talk about now. „Ms Weems told me something about a camp." I didn't really wanted to talk but I did it for Larissa. „Yes, exactly."

„What kind of Camp was that?"
„One where parents send their children to, wich live full of sin. So mostly children from the LGBTQ community."..."Oh.."
„Yes, it is very religious and they tell you that what you feel is bad and not right."
„Why did your parents send you there?"
„They don't think that's normal." I looked at you clock and there was still enough time left.
„The worst thing about it is when you love someone but can't show it. „ I played with my chain all the time to distract myself from some. "Who knows that?"
„So that I am the way I am. I don't know.. two friends + one" I took off my sweater and forgot something. I realised that Dr.Kinbott looked at me strangely. She kept looking at my upper arm on which several scars could be seen. I got a strange feeling and quickly put the sweater back on even if it got warm. "Will you tell her?"
„Do you want to do that?" I just shrugged my shoulders that I didn't wanted anyone to worry about me. Dr.Kinbott focussed on "Yes?" I just nodded my head and she went to get Larissa. They came in and Wemms looked a little confused, she settled down  next to me and Kinbott again in front of us.  "You don't have to.." Dr.K. Just startet saying... „I know.." I saw from the corner of my eye that Larissa looked at me worried but I didn't looked at her.

„Please don't hate me." I tried to say it in the direction of Larissa. Everything was quiet for a moment except for the ticking of the clock. When I had summarised my courage, I took off my sweater and waited that Larissa would say something but she didn't. She put her hand on it and stroked lightly and carefully over it. "Thank you" was all she said. She slowly stood up in front of me and handed me her hand. I took it and stood up, none said anything until we were back at her car. Dr.Kinbott were proud that i opened up so she let me go for then. She opened the door for me and I sat down in the car while she talked to Dr. Kinbott. Kinbott went back to her practice and Larissa got into the car. „Please don't hate me."
„Why should I." She reached for my hand and held it. "Please.." she started „I haven't done it since I've been in Nevermore." I looked at her and she smiled at me. "It's okay! We can make it" I took a deep breath in and out and thought about how I could change the topic without being strange. „Do you want tea?" She asked me and I was so glad she said that. "I'd like to" I started smiling again, it was a strange feeling but somehow not bad. As we were arriving at the Wathervane, we were looking for a good place and Larissa ordered for us. I had to laugh slightly when I thought that she said WE earlier. „What's so funny?"She makes it easier.

„You said we." „Yes! Yes, I did" She laid her hand on mine. After a short conversation and our drinks, we then drove back to Nevermore and she didn't even gave me a chance to go to my room, she held my hand and went to her room again.