Chapter 3

She sat down on the table in front of me.

"Y/n is everything alright?" She asked before I fasted my courage together and looked at her. Her gaze changed abruptly from angry to frightened. "What?" she said, stood up from her Table and walked in front of me. She laid her Hand under my chin and slowly moved my head to the side so she would be able to look at my wounds. I couldn't look at her because I was so ashamed... The blood was still dripping down and without saying anything she went to a Room, which was right next to her Office after a few seconds she came back with a small first aid kit. She stood in front of me and took care of my wounds. „It could hurt a little!" She said in a quiet tone. I  couldn't really look her in the eyes but I tried to pretend I didn't care. None of us said anything but she gave me a slight smile in between that should show me that everything will be fine. „What exactly happened?" She asked when she was finished. I took a deep breath. „Magda and Sarah made fun of Enid, then I confronted her with it and she attacked me." "Oh y/n.." she just said and looked at me with pity. *There was a knock on the door.* "Ms.Weems? What happens now?" I asked when she walked to the Door, "Please.. call me Larissa.. Darling," she said and then opened the door.

Did she just offered me that? AND DID SHE CALLED ME DARLING? These were my thoughts at that moment so  I didn't even noticed that Ms.Thornhill was suddenly standing next to me. "How are you?" She asked and all I did was  to smile and nod. „I saw her provoke you and then attack you.„ When she said that, I was a little relieved that she could testify to it and that it could only be called that Magda lied. „Why didn't you do anything?." I asked her. „I was in a classroom the top when I saw it, I went down as fast as possible but when i was there you were already here in the office. I will go to Sarah and Magda and talk to them."She said, i just nodded briefly again to Ms.Thornhill  and so she disappeared again. „You should rest now," Ms.Weems said. Just as I wanted to go out.

"Darling?" She said to me afterwards that was why I stopped and turned around. She started smiling and laughing slightly, which also made me smile but I shook my head pinched my grin and quickly went to my room. A few hours later it knocked on my door I ignored it first because I was just finishing my tasks, then the knocking fell silent and suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Wednesday!" I screamed as I shrugged together because it could only her who just would came into my room without making any sound. „How are you?" She asked and together we sat down on my bed. „It's okay again! Mrs.Thornhill saw everything she has already said that it came from Magda..": Wedensday looked at me confused. „But didn't she said yesterday that she had a day off today and had something planned?" I didn't understood anything anymore, why should she lie to me, even if it wasn't a lie in itself, but how?..

We didn't really thought about it any further because we were just glad that the two had received a punishment for their actions but it didn't seemed to let go of Wednesday because she talked about it for a long time and made theories.

It was the day before the parents "weekend" so all parents would come by and sit together with their children in the schoolyard and would spend the time together. As always, we all sat together in the cafeteria. „Do you think your parents are coming?" Enid asked us almost all nodded but I shrugged my shoulders. " So letter yes or no?" I asked in the round and everyone looked around, it was so you sent the invitation home and when a letter came back it was usually promises that the parents would come and if no letter came back then you spent the days alone or with friends in the family. Just as we had this conversation at the table, Ms.Weems came to us and held letters in her hand. She handed a letter to everyone at the table but when she looked at me she didn't had any more letters, she looked at me with a look that should probably say"I'm sorry for you" her gaze was closely at me before she was about to leave, she turned around. "If you want to talk.." she began to say but then immediately fell silent. I looked at her and only nodded what made her smile easily and should show her that I understood what she meant then she left. „I'm sorry for you if you want you can sit with us! Only my brothers are a bit chaotic." "Thank you Enid" I really appreciated that she offered it to me. "You can also come with us." said Wednesday and gave me a slight casual smile.

"Thank you"