happily ever after

Sofias Pov

It's been 4 months and the babies are 5 months old now and i have been with Alessio ever since, i wake up and hear him down stairs and the babies laughing, I walk down stairs in my flannelette and my jeans with my Acubra hat and my Ariat boots, i walk up and kiss the kids and then kiss Alessio he smiles and hugs me tight.

I feel sick and run to the sink, i vomit. " omg are you pregnan-" Alessio yells, " possibly i will have to take a test, i have four in my bathroom i will take them" as i walk up stairs and test. I leave them for five minutes before looking and there all positive i smile, " Alessio come here!" he quickly runs in " Yes? what is it? are you pregnant or not? he says excitedly i smile and show him the test's he kisses me and we start making out. 

We  walk down stairs and he says to the babies " Youse are going to have a little baby brother or sister" while kissing them before Maya says " Dada" Alessio turns around " Sofia did you hear what i just heard?" i nod he says excitedly " this is the best day of my life!" i laugh and i walk outside to the horses. 

Everything seems good and i am happy, my wedding is in 3 days and it's on the farm and then in a few months the babies going to be here. I am excited for everything and grateful for how life is going, i get on Dusty and go for a ride. I am getting in as much riding because in a month or two i won't be able to ride. I got back to see the twins and Alessio playing with the shetlen pony in the paddock.

3 DAYS LATER...

It is the day of my wedding and i am nervously waiting at the walk way to walk out to my husband. The twins Alara and the twins are walked down the isle by ,Mateo, Leonardo and Lorenzo and Alex , Angelina and Alessio's mother are my bridesmaids and Adrian is walking me down the isle because he is the closest thing to a father . 

I am wearing a white lace dress and have my hair in a half up half down.

i felt so in the moment and so in love with this man as he teared up, we started to say our vows " Alessio, you are my forever and my partner till death you mean everything to me and my kids and now our baby. Words can't explain how much i love you, you are my best friend and forever will i love you my love" i say as i hold my stomach and tear up.

" Sofia, i can't explain it i was this big tough man who was strong and wouldn't change for no women but you changed me for the better, you are my best friends and lover till death your my everything. I will forever protected you and your  babies they are all I cherish and i can't wait till our baby is here, wether its a girl or a boy i will be the best dad i can be like i have to Maya and Apollo I love you all and can't wait to spend my life next to you." he says crying.

9 Months later...

I wake up in a pool of water and sweating i feel pain shooting up my back and i can feel my contractions starting i am excited to meet our babies i am pregnant with another set of twins and they are a set of girl identical twins and where calling one Valentina and one Vera. We were surprised about having another set of twins. We are now on our way to the hospital as i get a sharp pain and i am in pain screaming and blaming Alessio for my pain, but he just took my aggression good and just sat quiet calming me down. 

After several hours of labour and alot of tears and screams, we  had our two baby V's in our arms i was holding Vera and Alessio is holding Valentina giving her kisses and kissing me. In comes Alessios mother with Alara, Apollo and Maya,  i sit up and show the babies there new sisters and Maya smiles and Apollo reaches his arms out from the stroller. We laugh, Alara is two now and she was excited to see the babies and was playing with her toys. After comes in Mateo, Angelina, Leonardo, Lorenzo and Adrian. 

2 HOURS LATER..

where sitting in the hospital room as Mateo and Angelina have Apollo in between them both, Leonardo and Lorenzo have Maya playing with her on the floor, Alex is Holding Valentina and Adrian is holding Vera, Antonella is hanging with Alara and me and Alessio are laying in the hospital bed as we are cuddled up looking around at all our family and talking about how grateful we are to have all this family and can't wait to go live in the mansion, and occasionally go stay at the ranch and go riding when the kids grow up and when i wanna go ride. 

THE END!!