awaken

There is silence all through the mansion nothing but slow shallow breaths coming from Sofia as she slowly inhales and exhales. Alessio has been sitting with her for days just staring at her he hasn't ate or spoke to anyone other then the doctors and had only went for showers but other then that he sat beside Sofia for the rest of the time. He sits there apologising hoping she can hear him, he feels terrible and can't think of anyone but her.

He went to get up to leave to get some fresh air in the garden Sofia loves which also was where his mother and father spent there time, but before closed the door he heard a groan he sees Sofia slowly waking up. He runs to her but before he could check on her she flinches and screams " get away from me now! leave i don't wanna see you now and not ever and once i get better i am leaving this house before you end up nearly killing me again" as she lays freaked out from the sight of Alessio. They were silent for a minute until Leonardo and Antonella walk in " darling your awake thats amazing" she cuddles Sofia, "yeh sadly i am would have been easier if Alessio just finished his job and killed me" as she sends a hateful glare at Alessio he looks at her and sees how terrified she is of him so he just storms out.

" I am sure he wasn't going to actually kill you he cares for you to much, he only acted like he would so your father would keep talking long enough for us to kill him. as Leonardo quietly speaks. She just looks at him in disgust " one he betrayed me i could see the enjoyment in his eyes when he held the gun to my head, he used me for my father like i knew all along. He got you to kill my father in front of me and not even say anything but stand there happily, i know he enjoyed it cause my father killed his but not in front of him like he did to me. So do you really think i could trust him ever again?."

Mateo hears glass smashing from Alessio's office, he knows if he walks in there Alessio might try kill him but he will take his chances and check on his best friend. He knocks before theres complete silence, he walks in and sees how fragile Alessio is and one word to piss him off he will kill him. But instead of saying anything to Alessio he walks up to him and pulls him into a hug as Alessio starts to yell how he done stuffed everything up," I thought killing him would make me good and make me feel like my father would be proud, but i just hurt the only woman i actually let in without being a dick about it" he says as he pulls out of the hug and put his hands to his head and rubs his face in frustration. " Alessio it's not your fault Elias killed YOUR father he deserved it and hurting Sofia wasn't mean't to happen but it did and you can't change that but you can give her time and try again" as he rubs Alessio's back and walks out the office doors.

Alessio sat there downing glass after glass of whiskey and rum until he was completely drunk, he sat there smoking on his cigar and laughing at himself for whatever happend before walking out of the office and went down stairs ordering for some strippers. He went into the show room and waited until they arrived they started dancing and doing what he asked, the door slammed shut and he looked over to just get a glimpse of Sofia holding her stomach quickly walking away.