Danger

Sofias pov

I hear as Alessio accuses me of sleeping with Carlos, all the memories flooded back and the gun shot that killed Carlos scared me more because that meant war with the greek and Spanish mafias because of my decision to meet to talk business that my father needed to go to for him. i hand Alara to Antonella and start crying running out of the mansion. I find a beautiful garden with a wooden swing i sit on it and sob as i swing on it.

"good one son, you really know how to hurt every girl that enters your life" as she smacks him and walks out with Alara in her hands as she screams " go find Sofia and apologise or at least check if she is alright. He gets annoyed that he is the Italian Mafia Boss ,the most cold hearted of all and he has to be ordered around to apologise to the enemies daughter, what he did say was harsh though. He came to the conclusion after five minutes to go an see if she is at least ok.

I am swinging as i silently sob wishing i never went to that meeting my asshole father sent me to and everyone wouldn't think i am a whore, i'm pulled out of my thoughts when i hear Alessio screaming "where is she? where the fuck is she? if you let this bitch get away i swear to god i will murder you all, as he yells at his maids, organisers, cooks and his men. I sink into the swing and just wish i was anywhere but here and i hear a women say "sir she is out in the garden by the swing where your mother and father spent there time" i hear him groan "no one is aloud there its restricted, wait until i get ahold of her" i start to freak out and run behind the tree that is holding the swing up.

"she isn't fucking out here" as he grabs the women, i quickly scream " i am here get your hands off of her" i did not want to me the reason another person died. He lets her go and storms towards me as he approaches i step back in fear he terrifies me to death but i have to be strong he grabs me around the throat and i start gasping for air "p-please d-on't do t-this" as i cry out he looks me in the eyes for a minute and lets me to the floor as i hold my throat coughing and allowing air back in.

i sit there staring at him as he is facing away from me breathing heavily trying to control himself or something.