A little about the Greek godess

Alessios Pov

I sit down at the table and start to eat as i hear Sofia walking down the stairs, cursing because her heel wouldn't go on as she stumbles through the dinning room door she stands there shocked as she sees me, my mother, my baby sister, Mateo and two of my well trusted men, Leonardo and Lorenzo, she smiles and quietly sits next to my mother that has my sister in her lap. Everything is silent and everyone was eating until my mother breaks the silence, " so Sofia darling how is it being here" Sofia sweetly smiles at my mother " its ok if your son didn't give me a strippers outfit and then denied me to wear my normal country wear and gave me this but i can't complain it's nice" i send her a dirty look and my mother and the rest of the table starts laughing at what she said. " silence! nothing is funny and Sofia i didn't tell you to speak did i? " as the smile on her face drops and she looks down at her plate.

" Alessio, speak to her like that again i will kill you myself" my mother says firmly, but i just stay quiet cause i respect my mother. she smiles at Sofia and places her hand on Sofia's.My mother looks like she needed something " sorry honey can you please look after Alara while i go to the toilet" as she passes my sister to her. "sure of course " i yell "no give me my sister, don't touch her" Sofia looks kind of sad and goes to give her to me " don't be so horrible son i asked her not you ok". i feel my anger rising until i look over to my little sister playing with Sofias ringlets and giggling as Sofia is feeding Alara her baby food.

I sit and stare at them playing together, Mateo the idiot dropped his fork and it made a loud noise and Alara got scared and started crying i went to grab her but Sofia put Alara's head on her shoulder and started rubbing her back in a circular motion, and protected her she started shushing her and calming her down and she suddenly kissed Alara on the temple. I sat there confused as to why she was being so nice seems we kidnapped her, my mother walked in and grabbed Alara but Alara started scream crying and mum laughed and handed her back to Sofia and she went silent and stopped crying, Sofia went back to what she was doing before rubbing her back.

" I don't know how you did that but your good with kids, will you want any?" my mother says "of course i do but obviously with my true lover and i am waiting to marriage for any of that stuff" i scoff and she looks at me with a annoyed look. "you? wait till marriage funny joke, i heard you slept with the Spanish mafia leader" she looks really upset and hands Alara to my mother " actually you idiot i was assaulted and then when he tried to take my virginity one of my dads men killed him, to avoid raping me" as she ran off crying.