Virgin PT2

Sofias pov

I go to walk out of my room to go get something to eat i am looking down at the floor when i run into something well someone, i lose balance and fall to the floor, he helps me up " thanks, sorry i am not aware of my surroundings" he laughs at me and he pulls me into a hug and for once so far thats the first time i felt safe, i start to blush OMG why am i blushing and can he tell? but before i could say anything he runs to his room and i head to the kitchen. thinking only about him and our hug.

I grab food and go to the theatre room and watch the new avatar:way of the water. Half way through the movie hear music i follow the noise which leads me to a room with big doors i open it and see Alessio and some bitch having sex i actually feel hurt after that hug i saw him differently but now i see him for how he was before. He sees that i saw him but just gives me a pleasured look from what a good time he is having and i run out. I go to my room i sit there for a bit and think i need some fun around here i walk out to find Leonardo one of Alessio's men i grab him and kiss him, he kisses back " come to my bedroom" as i led him to my bedroom. We start making out, he's a good kisser like really good, i then take his top off and he does the same with my bra i then take his pants off as we make out he starts to play with my breasts.

It felt good i felt in control as he was on top of me , as we were about to take the remains of our clothes off and do it Alessio walks in i jump off Leonardo and cover myself but he saw me anyways he grabs Leonardo and starts punching him harder and harder until i scream at him to stop he then orders him to leave and he obeys . "what the fuck was that? why are you going and allowing men to touch and take your clothes off? what happened to waiting till marriage? huh?TALK TO ME" he yells i laugh at him and say " we were just making out relax " i laugh more at his face expression he looks so jealous "just making out? is just making out with no bra on and just underwear?" he pulls at the blankets with anger and now my whole breasts are showing and i'm just in my undies.

He observes my body as just sit there not even covering up and i see him get excited, he then takes his hoodie off and throws it at me. "Put this on and a pair of pants that'd be nice" as he went to walk out i thought of Leonardo, "Alessio?" i question quietly, "yes Sofia what do you want now?"with clear annoyance in his voice.

"please don't kill Leonardo i kind of did not ask, he was the first guy to walk past so i grabbed him and kissed him and started to take his clothes off and mine, he never touched me without consent" he laughs " i would never kill someone for you" i just glare at him and say "well you were pissed i got with someone and was gonna let them take my virginity" as i smile sweetly " huh so you did want him to take it" she looks worried " no what i didn't say that" he rolls his eyes and walks out annoyed.