Furious

As the door of Alessio's office door swung open, standing there was his best friend, Mateo. He stands there with a folder in his hands. Alessio gives him a glare that would usually terrify someone but Mateo was use to the way Alessio acts, " What do you want Mateo? can't you see i am bloody busy" as he gulps down the last of his whiskey that he had in his glass cup. Mateo looks at him worried " Alessio you have to see this, it is important" as he places the folder on the wooden desk as he takes a step back.

Alessio takes the folder and begins to read, it states that the mafia that killed his father was the Greek Mafia, He grunts as he picks up the empty glass cup and throws it at the office door and nearly hits Mateo. Mateo stands up straight and without saying a word walks out, before he could leave Alessio walks towards him, grabs his shoulder with one hand and says " bring me the bastard that killed my father and find out everything about him from where he lives, who his family is and where he was last seen " as he lets go of Mateo's shoulder and allows him to leave and get to work.

After about three hours theres a little knock on his door as he sits back in his chair and calls out to whoever it is, " Come in" as Mateo walks in and places another folder on his desk, as Mateo says" Elias, his names Elias he is MIA no one can find him or see where he is, he's vanished. Sorry boss" as Mateo looks to the floor expecting for Alessio to go crazy but he just sighs and says " he can run but can't hide for ever, thats why i am gonna use his useless, whore of a daughter" as he looks at Mateo and smirks as they both get up and leave.

Mateo went and paid one of Elias man to find out where Sofia was gonna be tonight, Mateo answers his phone "hello, where is she?" as he aggressively ask the person on the other side of the phone, He shakes his head and thanks the man and turns to me and says " how lucky are we she's at one of your clubs with her friends, this is going to be easy " as he shoots Alessio a smirk.

ALESSIOS POV

i jump in the drivers seat as Mateo jumps in the passenger seat. I start to drive as Mateo gets a call, i look at him confused he answers " hello, where is she?" as a smile appears on his face. WHERES WHO? WHAT GIRL? he thanks the guy and hangs the phone up he turns to me and says " how lucky are we she's at one of your clubs with her friends, this is going to be easy". as he smirks at me and a big smile appears on my face. We arrive at the club as we approach the back doors a woman walks up and says "Good evening, Mr Albertini" as i give her a nod and search the club for our target.

I look over to the right of the club at the bar and see Sofia, our target. As i smirk seeing her in a light blue shimmery dress that hugs her curves and really shows her figure, and some white heels that wrap around her legs with her black curly hair. I catch myself staring at her too much and get back to why i need to kidnap her in the first place, i need to get her so i can lure her father too me and then i will kill her in front of his eyes.

I see her stare at me and blush, i send her a smile, little does she know she is going to be killed by me. I walk off towards my private room where i have ladies waiting to strip for me and Mateo while we wait for them to give us the heads up that they have Sofia, so i can take her back and show her what happens to people that mess with me.

Over my ear piece i hear one of my men say " we have her boss" as i tell the girl that was stripping on me to leave as her and the rest of them left . Me and Mateo are approaching my house when i see them carrying her unconscious body in the front door. I sit there in the car thinking about her father and how dare he kill my father both him and his daughter will pay for his mistakes and so will all his men, i snap out of my thoughts when i hear Mateo say " your not second guessing killing her are you?" i send him a look of anger before saying " i want nothing more to see him and his whore of a daughter experiencing a Albertini way of death, there slow and painful".