obey or disobey

Sofias Pov

I wake up in a room i freak out when i realise its not my room, its bigger, better and more beautiful it is black and wooden like a western look. I get distracted by the room before realising the events that occurred last night as i jump up and see i still had my clothes and shoes on. i sit there going over what happened and thinking about the horrible but handsome man that told me to obey or i die. I hear a knock i hide under the sheets, the man from last night walks in, he is wearing a black dress shirt and grey formal pants with a Gucci belt and formal shoes, just like every other man that is involved in the mafia.

He lets out a laugh " i am not going to kill you yet, so hurry up breakfast is ready go take a shower and when you get out there will be an outfit laid out for you " he says as he walks out i approach the bathroom as i look around amazed at all the crystals on the bathroom wall. After washing my hair and making my ringlets look extra today i walk out and see the outfit i was left with it had lace underwear and bra and a cream shiny dress that exposes my breasts. I sit there denying to wear it when i hear a knock and see the guy from earlier walk in " why aren't you dressed Sofia" i wonder how he knows my name, well he did kidnap me so...

"well whatever your name is, i am not wearing this" he looks angry and his eyes from just dark to pure rage, "Alessio, my names Alessio and you will do what i say and wear it" he looks at me hard, " actually, Alessio i won't be wearing this do i look like a stripper?" he laughs " do you even want me to answer that and how i feel about you, now put the thing on god damn it" he lets out a sigh. I stand there with my arms folded and give him a death stare as he stands there filled with rage. " give me something else, actually get me a flannelette and flare jeans with Ariat boots thanks" as i smile at him while barking orders.

" nope no way are you going out looking like you've just came from a rodeo, you will wear that or i will kill you without questioning it" he says fiercely, i laugh holding my stomach, "find something funny about that?" he looks serious " ohh yeh the fact you are gonna kill me, remember i am your bait to lure my heartless father in remember so yes i find it funny because you can not kill me" he looks like he could hang me from the chandelier. " fine ill get you new clothes but definitely not that country get up, ill be back soon" i close the door behind him and lay on the bed rethinking everything that just happened and laugh at the fact the most powerful scariest mafia boss just obeyed me after he told me i had to obey him.

He walks back in with black dress pants, a black designer top and a black blazer with buttons on it , he gives it to me as i smile and ask him to leave he closes the door and i put my outfit on they also went and got me the essentials like deodorant, perfume, tooth brush/tooth paste, makeup, pads, skin care stuff and oils for my ringlets to keep them looking tidy.