Search

Sofias Pov

I wake up to hearing men speaking and laughing , i am blindfolded and handcuffed to something hard that feels like a wall. I hear silence when i move and feel the blind fold being pulled off. I hear a laugh " look who has decided to wake up" i see some tall handsome but fierce looking man thats holding a gun in his right hand, i look down trying to avoid staring into his eyes but he walks up and grabs my chin forcing me to look at him i try move my head but he grips onto my chin even harder. I feel a sharp pain in my leg i trace my eyes to my left thigh to see a big cut on my leg with blood trailing out of the wound.

" well what will we do first? boys i think we should have a little fun with our princess here" as he grabs me and two other guys force my legs open while holding me down. The man that was talking unbuckles his belt of his dress pants and walked over as he put his private parts in me as i let out a cry and a scream " Please stop please leave me alone" but he continues to do what he is doing. After him and three other man r*aped me i was left in this basement laying on the floor curled into a ball replaying what had been going on in my head. They were my fathers men and they knew me since i was a kid and they did that to me, Adrian which was my body guard since i was born stood there shocked at what the men were doing before them asking if he wanted a turn but he simply denied before leaving. He didn't help me, he was my only friend in this shit place he was my safe place and he just saw me go through that but couldn't help or he would be killed.

I am sitting there silently sobbing as i hear the door of the basement open i slowly sit up waiting for whoever it was to come to what they all did, i hold myself tightly before seeing Adrian. He slowly walks in with a tray with food and water, " Sofia it is ok i am not hear to hurt you i am so sorry i didn't do anything when they did that but they would have killed me there and then and i wouldn't be here to help you escape." i look at him shocked when he said he is here to help me escape. " why do you wanna help me and how are you going to help me escape?" i take the food from his hands " well i wanna help because your the daughter i never had and i care about you truly. I will call Alessio now and give him the address and i will go back to my job before when he messages me i will cause a distraction before letting them in to get you out quick, fast and alive" i look at him when he says Alessio cause he is the last person i wanna see, " no not Alessio i don't wanna see him i would rather stay here" he looks at me seriously " its either he comes and gets you with my help or i leave you here to get bashed and raped. Its not a option cause i would never so go along with the plan and you will get out alive." i just nod before seeing him leave.

After what felt like hours i hear yelling and screaming, i wonder whats going on but realise it's Adrian distracting everyone for Alessio to get in to get me. About five minutes later i hear the door open as i see Alessio, Mateo, Lorenzo, Leonardo and Adrian i smile at the sight of all the protective boys walking before Alessio goes to touch me but for some reason i start crying in fear and flinching. Adrian whispers " we will explain what happened in the car" as Adrian walks up and offers his hand as i grab it and he pulls me close to his body shielding me and protectively walking me out the back. Where we are met with my dads mafia is waiting for us cause they were alerted earlier that Alessio and that had entered, all the boys were shooting the Greek mafia as Adrian picks me up and runs me to the car before shutting the door and run back to help the rest fight the Greeks.

I sit there watching the mess i made unfold in front of my eyes, i watch as all the boys run over and get in the car as Alessio gets in the drivers seat and Mateo gets in the Passenger seat, Adrian and Leonardo are sat next to each other and Lorenzo is on his motorbike next to us. We leave my dad's mansion and start driving i am sitting there freezing and shaking as Adrian gives me his coat to keep me warm, i put it on and hug myself tightly as i see Alessio staring at me through the mirror i look at him in fear as i sit on the window side breaking from his look to stare out the window.