Alexander & River

Start from the beginning

Octavia smirks looking up at Alexander as she lets it ring and he looks pissed while River is laughing his ass off. "Your never gonna live this down are you O?" River couldn't stop laughing through his sentence but we all understood him, why does he have a nickname for her?

"No, I probably won't maybe if he didn't get noticeably annoyed when it rings I wouldn't have known it annoyed him and I wouldn't be doing it all the time" Octavia says like it's the most obvious thing ever.

On the last ring she answer while Alexander is grumbling "finally" under his breath.

It was the twins wondering where she went last night and if she was okay because of the dinner.

"I'm fine" she says with a fake smile but you can tell it was fake and the twins knew it to.
"You know tavi, he would already be dead if it wouldn't start a war." Oliver said jokingly but Zelda was serious "Wait until your 18 and finished with school, you have many mafias behind you tavi even your own mafia, which you brought to first place in the underworld, if you can do that you can kill Fione." Zelda is good with words.

"I'm at Evangelos" Octavia told them, I know she's trying advert the topic.

"Okay we're on our way, with clothes to. You can't wear your dress to school and your brothers will ask questions if you wear his clothes." Oliver said. He had a point. I looked over at my brothers who were already looking at me, fiddling with Octavia's hands.

I hear Killian mumble "bitch is whipped" so of course I threw a pancake at him. It hit him straight in the forehead.

Everyone laughed while he just pouted. After about 45 minutes of talking and laughing the twins busted through the front door with bags and food from McDonald's.

The twins stopped talking and laughing when they entered the kitchen and saw Alexander and River. They stopped looking around and started glaring at Alexander.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Oliver asked in a protective type of way. Why is he being like this, it's just my brother.

"What are you doing here?" Alexander spoke, he had a smile on his face but you could tell it wasn't genuine.

"Oliver, how about we calm down and take a seat, yea?" Octavia said softly, River and Alexander looked at her funny while the twins sat on the other side of her. Octavia being in the middle of me and Oliver with Zelda beside him. She's just glaring at Alexander and he's just looking at her annoyedly. Zelda's phone rings this time and she just lets the phone rings to while smirking at Alexander, who looks like he's about to lose his shit. "Enough Zelda, answer the phone before papa beats all of our asses." My brothers didn't look confused, I guess they got to listen to one of their amusing phone calls.

"Yes papa" Zelda said exasperated. "Don't use that tone with me young lady. Now where in the hell is Octavia she hasn't answered my calls since before that dinner y'all went to, she only does that when something from the past is brought up or something bad happens." he finishes his sentence in a soft voice.

Zelda and Oliver look at Octavia and slide her the phone she gives them a "what the fuck" face but picks the phone up. "Octavia Faye Antonov why in the hell did you not answer my phone calls? I was worried. Fione O'Sullivan is making his way to Italy." he said seriously.

The twins and Octavia's faces paled, like they had seen a ghost. Octavia gulped and replied "The British were at the dinner, they never even told Stephen what he did to me. Stephen just thought he cheated." Octavia told him coldly.

The twins started to quietly bicker with Killian and my brothers sat there listening to Maxim, Octavia and the twins conversation.

"I'm already in Italy, the twins said your at Evangelos's. I'll be there soon." Maxim finally spoke after a moment of silence.