Chapter 17

Carter POV
Our anniversary was in a few weeks so I knew I had to do something special I was going to have a nice dinner with just a few people. She was going to be so surprised it wasn't anything to big because I found out Nova doesn't like that. Nova and I were in the car listening to Rich homie quan flex when she asked what we were doing.
"What are we doing for our anniversary??"
"Idk I'll work on it. It feels like this year has just flown by."
"Well I was thinking I would take care of it. That's the least I can do as much as you've done for me."
"Aye stop being sentimental and shit. Gosh we can't ever have a conversation without tears. Crybaby."
"No I'm not. So boy bye. Plus you like it when I cry because it gives you an opportunity to hold me." I said rolling my eyes. And he just laughed.
"And stop touching my radio. You don't have to turn it down everytime you wanna talk. It can wait." She looked at me with that 'oh okay watch me not talk to your bitch ass'face. I swear she was bipolar. Her mood would change so quick at the smallest statement. We rode in silence until we got to her job. She asked me to drop her off for something I don't remember. I don't really listen to her because she just talks to hear herself sometimes.
"I love you baby have a nice day at work." I said trying to kiss her but she curved the hell out of me.
"Ugh." And with that being said she got out the car. If that was gone be her attitude today she was gone have to find someone else to pick her up.