Chapter 6

Carter POV
I walked in the house looking around I heard moaning and screaming. I was kind of mad but it was sexy as f*ck. I went to my room but I had to pass their room to get to mine. I stopped when I heard "I love you Amari fvck yes daddy" That pissed me off because she shouldn't be with him she should be with me. I know I'm foul for wanting a married woman my best friends woman at that. Damn I don't know what it is about this girl that got me spazzing. I decided to head to the trap to get my mind off things. The game is why my wife left me. She was tired of me always in the street and worrying when or if I would even come home. I couldn't leave this life because I loved the fast money and it was all I knew. I'm glad she left me though. I knew it was best. People always try to knock me off the top, and I have a son and people are ruthless. They would hurt my son in order to get to me. I walked in the trap and said " what's up why y'all sitting around there is money to be made get off your ass*s"
" Damn boss we done for the night we just here trying to chill." T said to me.
T was one of my guys I trusted the most.
"Cool I said well I got y'all's checks." I said handing everybody their envelope I stayed for a while. Then I left and went to Amari's house. I had my own money I could've bought my own house but I chose to stay there because I wanted to get closer to Nova. I mean you couldn't blame me she had a k. Michelle booty and some double d's with long black curly hair that was all hers. Even without makeup she was beautiful. When I got back they were still going at it. I decided that I was going to go house shopping tomorrow because I couldn't take this anymore. How could she be with another man. I said to myself I went in my room and started packing and then I fell asleep. When I woke up I got in the shower and got dressed in my black true religion jeans, a black t-shirt, with a nike wind breaker, and my retro 4's. Even though I was married I was only 23. I only married my ex- wife Carmen because she got pregnant. I walked downstairs getting ready to head out when I saw Nova on the couch watching my favorite movie. I looked at her and said this is my favorite movie. "It's mine too" she said smiling her smile was beautiful. "can I watch it with you" I said and she sat up on the couch allowing me to sit down. We sat and watched soul men. I could tell she was more comfortable with me I guess because we were laughing. After it was over I realized she was asleep. She slept so peaceful so I turned off the tv and got her a blanket. Then I got up and left to go house hunting. I met with my realtor Morgan she was bad but not as bad as Nova. She showed me 3 houses I chose the one I liked the most. Then paid for it in full. I called my ex- wife because I wanted to see my son. She told me to meet her at the park on sublett. I did as I was told because I missed Andre. I got to the park and they were there waiting on me. "Daddy" Andre said running to me. "what's up lil man" I said. I almost cried I couldn't think about being away from my son another day. I would quit this lifestyle, get a real job, and be with a woman I didn't love. If that meant I could see my son everyday. I took him out for ice cream and we went to flight deck. I was tired afterwards. I took him home and I told her we needed to talk after I put him in bed. "I'm sorry that I didn't quit the game when you asked me too. I'm glad you left me so you could knock some sense into me. I can't be without my son another day." I said without realizing I was crying. Being without my little man hurt my heart. She wiped my tears away. and said "I forgive you" I sat down on the couch and it felt good. I was home I told her how I had a new home and how they were welcome to move in with me and we could sell this house and start over and I would quit.