ELudie (SOS)

"I cannot believe you actually threw me a birthday party." Elodie mumbles as she sits herself on Luke's lap, leaning into his shoulder.

"It's not like it's a big party." He chuckles.

"No, which I appreciate. And you got my sisters here, so I have to be thankful for that."

"That was the easy part." Luke laughs, "One text to Sadie and their schedules were all cleared for the weekend."

"It means a lot to me, to have all my sisters here celebrating my birthday with me, Lu. I haven't had that since I turned fifteen, and this is a much better party than that one was."

"I'd do anything for you, pretty girl." He hums, tilting his head up to press a quick kiss to her lips.

"LOSERS!" El jumps as Ashton yells out, turning to see him standing across the beer pong table from Sadie and Brandy.

"Ashton's wins all come with an footnote that simply says, this man plays sober!" Michael yells out, "And Calum is taking advantage of that because he sucks ass at pong!"

"The only one who has never lost to me is the one who was smart enough to never play me." Ashton eyes fall to Elodie, a challenging smirk on his face.

"You could whip his ass at pong, you know that right?" Luke laughs.

"Want to help me?" She turns to speak to just him, a grin on her face.

"Ya, that's what I thought, Elodie can't hack it, she's playing chicken again." Ashton pushes further.

"She could eat you alive, don't doubt that for a second." El hears Lily scoff at Ashton.

"You want to tell him or should I?" Is Luke's response to Elodie's question.

"I got this." Elodie chuckles, throwing back the rest of the drink in her cup before standing up.

"Oh, are you going to take the challenge finally?" Calum laughs as Elodie heads towards the table.

"I'm tired of that Smug Sober Shit over there gloating about his winning when he hasn't drank in almost four years. So yes, I'm going to beat the hell out of both him and you Mr. Slippery Shot, so he can't keep bragging." She leans against the opposite end of the table.

"A year and a half." Ashton scoffs, "We've known you a year and a half and the first time you decide to talk to us you call us a Smug Sober Shit and Mr. Slippery Shot?"

"She says the sweetest things, doesn't she." Luke laughs, throwing his arm over Elodie's shoulders. "Now, if you'd like to be humiliated by the best beer pong player I've ever seen, set the table. If you'd like to walk away and prevent the humiliation all together, you can, but we will call you cowards for taking that option."

"The second option isn't actually an option." Elodie shakes her head, "You've challenged me one too many times and I'm pissed off now."

"I love this side of Elodie." Brandy laughs, "She's feisty."

"She's determined, and you do not mess with determined El. Ashton and Calum are about to lose, and she is going to make a show of it." Sadie grins, handing Elodie a stack of cups and a six pack of beer.

"Don't go easy on me just because it's my birthday." Elodie smirks as she and Luke set up their end of the table.

"I feel like we are going to need a ref for this game. Mike, you want to do it?" Calum yells out.

"He wants us to lose though, he's been ragging on me for playing sober since the end of tour last summer." Ashton shakes his head.

"That was Elodie's doing." Michael laughs, "She was the one who said you play well because your sober."