CAlison (Got Enough Balls?)

*5 years after Got Enough Balls*

"You ready to see Cal again?" Crystal asks, sitting beside Ali as the plane touches down, their flight to Tokyo having taken far longer than Ali would have liked.

"More than." She sighs, stretching out her back as best she can, feeling stiff and uncomfortable but trying to hide that fact.

"How long do you have a break for this time?" Crystal asks, as she busies herself putting her things back into her bag.

"Three weeks until I'm due back for meetings and such. I have some real time to spend with Cal on this tour and I'm excited. I don't think I've spend three weeks with him on tour since World War Joy."

"That was like five years ago." Crystal laughs.

"I know. Touring artist and school teacher do not mix schedules well." Ali laughs.

"Well enjoy the time you do get here in Asia with him, I know he is definitely looking forward to having you here."

"He better be." Ali laughs, following the blonde off the plane as they are told to do so.

***

"What is this?" Calum questions loudly, a miniature soccer ball sitting in his case as he changes for the show.

"Huh, how did that get there?" Ali frowns, but something about he demeanor is suspicious to Calum as she shrugs.

"Did you put it there?" He asks his wife directly.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Cal. Maybe someone found it and thought you should have it." She chuckles, "Don't let it freak you out, it's just a ball. You have a show to perform tonight."

"A special show, because my beautiful wife will be in the audience finally." He tosses the ball back into the case, pulling Ali against his chest, kissing her softly. "You're sure you can only stay a few weeks? I wish you could stay the whole summer."

"I still have things to do at home unfortunately. Plus, Kinlee is coming to stay with me for a month remember? She has that US Youth Soccer camp she got invited to in LA. Can't ditch my baby sister when she's working so hard to make her dreams come true."

"Alright, maybe for Kin." He chuckle, pecking her lips softly again before letting her go, turning back to the case to find his outfit for the show. Trying to focus on the night ahead, not on the weird ball in his case. Finishing pre-show rituals and running onto the stage with his brothers without giving another thought to the ball.

"Um, why are the waters all miniature?" Calum asks Luke as he wanders over to grab a drink on stage. All the water bottles waiting on the amp barely two swallows worth in size.

"The ones by Mike are normal size." Luke frowns in confusion, grabbing a drink quickly before heading back to the mic to sing again. Calum glancing around as he downs two of the bottles, trying to decide if this is a joke someone on their crew is pulling on him. But no ones eyes are focused on him except Ali's, beaming with excitement as he makes eye contact with her.

By the end of the show he's about had it with the prank, tired of how many small bottles of water he had to go through because no one could get him a regular sized one. Trying to not let the minor inconvenience irritate him too much since it's his first night with Ali in nearly two months, he hurries through the green room to change only to see his outfit for the night exchanged for an identical version nearly, but not his.

"Who is fucking with me tonight and why?" He steps back into the main green room, lifting the tiny black hoodie and beanie into the air for everyone to see.