Chapter 1

A/N: Not Completely my story!!! Original idea from  andrea_navy I helped edit and input ideas. Half Credits to her!Now enjoy! :)

Lauren's POV

"Ahhh finally some proper relaxation" I say plopping down on the couch and propping my feet on the coffee table.

Finally I'm going to have time to catch up on the Pretty Little Liars series I've missed. I was about to turn on Netflix when I received a phone call from my boss.

"Hello detective Adams." I say.

"Agent Jauregui, I need you to come by my office, you have another mission" He orders me sternly.

"What?! I barley came back from a mission 2 days ago!" I say yelling into the phone for not having any time to relax. That's the main thing I dislike about my job, not having time for myself.

"Does it look like I care how long ago your last misson was? Just come by my office, this mission might be the most important one you've ever been sent to." He says causing me to roll my eyes because he said that about the previous one as well.

"Okay ill be there in 10 minutes." I say in monotone trying not to sound as pissed off as i really was.

I get up and dramatically say bye to my couch, who I'm probably not going to be able to have alone time with. I lazily put my shoes on and drag myself out my apartment and down towards my car.

***********

I arrived at the agency and went up to his office. I work in the CIA by the way. I usually get sent to small missions but I guess this time its really important since Detective Adams didn't let me enjoy my break after my last mission.

I knock on his office door and once inside he immediately tells me to sit down.
"Agent Jauregui, glad to see you again." He says with a smile.

"What's the mission about?" I say completely ignoring his comment.

"You're going to be a High school senior English Teacher! " He says with sarcastic excitement.

"What?! you know I cant stand immature people, and now you're making me be a HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER? You've got to be kidding me ." I yell completely annoyed.

"I dont see what the whole problem is since you basically got out of High School not so long ago." He says with a smile.

"Just tell me what I have to do to complete this stupid mission." I tell him as I roll my eyes.

"You're going to be 'teaching' at a high school thats known for the large amounts of cannabis supplied there. Your job is to find out who is the one supplying the drug. The high school is located in California, it's called Sunnyside Union High. You will go by the name of Skylar Jauregui. " He explains, handing me the files.

"Wait. But shouldn't I have a different last name than my own?" I asked confused.

"Well since the mission is in California and we're in Florida right now, I thought it wouldn't be necessary to give you a whole different identity." He stated in a matter a fact tone.

"Am I going to be the only one in this mission or am I teaming up with someone?"

"Actually I thought it would be an excellent idea to team you up with agent Fenty. She will go undercover as a student." He informs.

"Why can't she be the teacher? She's much older than me!" I complain, starting to get frustrated. "Because she wouldn't be able to handle a class, she has zero tolerance when it comes to controlling a whole group of immature kids. By the way, she will go by the name of Laurel Anderson." The blonde detective tells me as he starts to give me my weapons.

"Here are your weapons, make sure you keep them in a safe spot. I recommend having a gun with you at all times. Oh I forgot, let me call agent Fenty." He begins to dial a number on the phone on his desk.

As soon as Rihanna, or agent Fenty I should say, walked in, Detective Adams told us, "you two will be living in the same house that's owned by the agency. That means you guys can not tell anyone you're living together or else things will begin to look suspicious. Understood?"

"Yes Detective" Rihanna and I responded simultaneously.

"This is gonna be one hell of a mission isn't it?" Rihanna chuckles, while we walk towards our cars.

"Damn right it is" I replied with a sigh.
----------------------------------------

After 4 hours of our plane ride , we finally arrived to Los Angeles. We took a cab to take us to our temporary home. As we got off, Rihanna and I's Jaw's dropped.
"Damn! Detective Adams didn't tell us we were gonna live in a mansion!" Rihanna yelled out causing me to laugh at her reaction.

"Well we better take advantage cause we aren't living here forever." I stated as we entered the house.

10 minutes later Detective Adams called me telling me, "Lauren, I forgot to tell you something." "Oh what is it?" I asked. "Tomorrow you have to go to the school's office to pick up your classroom keys. Make sure agent Fenty picks up her schedule as well. Oh and by the way, the school year is already a month in, good luck "

"Okay no problem, and I'll tell her." I assure as I walk out of my room. "Alright goodnight, tell agent Fenty I said goodnight as well." The young detective says.

"Okay goodnight." I tell him before hanging up. "Rih! Where are you?!" I yell out as I'm looking for her in the living room. "Im right here, what's up?" She says, coming out of the kitchen. "Detective Adams said that you need to pick up your schedule tomorrow as soon as you get to school." I explain. "Oh okay, by the way we have food in the fridge ! " Rihanna says exited"

"Oh my god Rih! We better go to bed now, we need to have as much energy in the morning as we can." I say laughing. "Okay goodnight, I'll see you at school tomorrow Ms. Jauregui." She teases with a grin on her face.

"Shut up LAUREL! Or I'll give you detention for a week!" I  warn her, stating her undercover name while laughing. "Ha! I'll make sure none of that happens!" Rihanna responds winking at me.

"Okay well lets go to sleep. Wait, I forgot to tell you that detective Adams said goodnight." I inform her, walking to my room. Rihanna just smiled and went into her own bedroom.

I went to my bed and laid down. 'This is gonna be one hell of a mission' I thought, remembering what Rihanna had stated before we went to the airport.