make it stop

TW. Rape, kinda it's not mentioned but themes around that topic. So if you're easily triggered please don't read.

Also this is the longest one I've written in a while. (About 3300 words) I was scared to post it so I hope it's all okay with this one <3

He got up from the classroom floor, his legs unsteady under him. For a moment, it wasn't fully clear to him what had happened, but then it hit him. He had no idea what the time was, he just remembered someone dragging him into this empty classroom as he was on his way to detention with McGonagall.

He picked up his wand from the floor where it had been thrown onto, his hands were shaking as he went to open the door. It was well past curfew already, the corridors were empty and dark as he made his way back to the Gryffindor common room. He was looking over his shoulder constantly as he walked down the corridors, scared that it would happen again. He flinched at the smallest sounds he could hear, hugging himself closer each time.

He could still feel the hands on him, and he absolutely hated that feeling, he just wanted it to go away. Eventually, he found his way to the common room, he sat down on one of the couches, bringing his knees up to his chest. He stared into the already died out fire, tears starting to fall down, at first, he tried to wipe them away, but they just kept falling down. He was shaking, he couldn't help it or stop it.

He didn't hear when someone walked down the stairs, but he heard someone calling his name, distantly, but he still heard it. It was Remus. He'd recognize that voice anytime. The tears had stopped at some point, although they were threatening to fall again as he heard Remus walk closer to him.

"Sirius, love?" Remus called again, as he walked around the couch to look at the boy. Sirius was supposed to be back a long time ago, the detention was supposed to last only an hour, but he hadn't come back. Which made Remus worry as it was, although James kept telling him that it's nothing and that he should just calm down and go to bed. It was already past midnight, and he had decided to go find Sirius, glad that he found him in the common room and not somewhere in the Castle, as he couldn't even check the map because Sirius had it.

Remus frowned as Sirius still didn't answer him, just kept staring in front of him, Remus could see tear tracks on his cheeks, and the way his body shook just made him worried. He crouched down onto the floor, in front of the boy, reaching to brush hair out of his face, but Sirius flinched away, looking at him, tears starting to fill his eyes.

"D-don't touch m-me, please." He whispered, the tears falling out, he was trying to hold back.

"I won't love." He said, gently, withdrawing his hand back. Sirius dropped his gaze, finding a spot on the floor he started at. Remus bit his cheek, trying to think what he should do next. Something had definitely happened to get his boy like that. Sirius loved being touched and cuddled, and just being close to people, so it just made him worried. "Can I sit next to you?" He asked, Sirius nodded slightly.

Remus got up, sitting next to the boy, making sure to keep his distance. "Is everything okay, baby?" He asked, knowing something wasn't right, but he knew to be gentle with Sirius. Eventually, he shook his head, more tears falling out. Usually, Remus knew what to do when something happened and Sirius was upset, but now he couldn't do what usually helped Sirius the most.

"Did something happen?" He asked, keeping his voice as calm and gentle as he could, trying not to sound worried, although he wasn't sure if he managed to keep the worry out of his voice. Sirius just looked at him, laying his head on his knees. "Can you tell me, angel?" Sirius nodded after a moment of thinking. He wiped his eyes, before he started to talk.

"Um, I-i was going to detention, but someone pulled m-me into a classroom." He whispered quietly, going back to looking at the floor instead of Remus. He tried to talk, but the words just wouldn't leave his mouth. "It was scary moons."