Utopia

————-««"𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩."»»————-

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

The Doctor finished materializing the TARDIS in Cardiff and stepped back to talk to Martha who was sitting in one of the console chairs. Just as he was about to open his mouth, he saw a blonde running out from the corridors and straight for the doors. He and Martha watched as Renata groaned as she uselessly pounded on the doors to open them up.

"You might as well give it up," Martha gave the call. Renata gave a long sigh as she turned around, hands on hips, and considered another way out. Martha chuckled and looked at the Doctor, "You owe me ten quid. It's been two weeks and she's still not given up."

"Yeah alright," the Doctor rolled his eyes and mumbled.

"Oh you've been betting on me," Renata angrily looked at the two as she remained at the doors. She blew some air to get a blonde strand off her face, "This is all some joke between you two. Funny, very absolutely freaking funny! I'm laughing," she sarcastically gave a couple a 'ha's', "Open this door right now," she pointed at the door and glared at the Doctor, "You said Cardiff, we're in Cardiff. Perfect place for me."

"You don't even know what year it is," the Doctor reminded her.

"It's not like I care," she snapped, "It's a place outside this box which makes it the perfect place for me to go. Now open the doors!"

The Doctor innocently looked around, "Whaddya say old girl, will you open the doors for her?" he called out to the TARDIS and received a couple hums back.

Renata groaned in exasperation as she once again lost the battle of getting out. It seemed like the TARDIS was on the Doctor's side and was endlessly helping keep her in like a prisoner. She suspected the TARDIS already knew who she was in reality, a Time Lady, which only made it far more stubborn in letting her out.

"Two weeks," Renata held two fingers up, "It's been two weeks since you stole me and for what? To be like a babysitter?"

"I wouldn't have to babysit if you'd quit trying to get away," the Doctor remarked casually.

"I wouldn't have to try and escape if you'd let me go," she gritted her teeth, "This is no fun for any of us. You've traveled to four places and you've had no fun. What is the point in all this? Just let me go."

The Doctor happened to look at the console scanner and saw a very familiar man running for them. Instantly, he started the controls as fast as possible, thanking the heavens the TARDIS had finished soaking up the rift energy it needed for fuel in time.

"What are you doing?" Renata called as the console started sparking like crazy. She tried to go towards them but was knocked back by the violent lurch the TARDIS gave.

"What's that?" Martha shouted as the TARDIS continuously lurched around.

"We're accelerating?" the Doctor watched the time go up and up on the scanner, "Into the future. The year one billion. Five billion. Five trillion. 50 trillion. What?

The year 100 trillion. That's impossible!"

"Why? What happens then?" Martha glanced back to Renata who was struggling to get on her feet using the rails.

"We're going to the end of the universe," the Doctor's eyes were as wide as could be as the scanner continued showing the increase of the years. Finally, the TARDIS decided to stop as it landed, "Well, we've landed," the Doctor said and stepped around Martha to see Renata.