Gala

——-««"𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙚."»»——-

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Sally Sparrow jumped over a fence to land inside a private property that most definitely had signs warning her to leave. But instead of obeying, she simply pulled out her camera and headed for the house with a cheery smile. With a torch, she entered the house and came across a solitary room that had a wall which seemed to have a pulled back paper just begging to be peeled off. She headed over and pulled back the paper, blinking when she saw the word 'BEWARE'. Well, that couldn't stay like that, could it? Sally pulled back the paper again and came across the words 'THE WEEPING ANGEL'. Another pull of the paper revealed 'OH, AND DUCK! REALLY DUCK!' She pulled again and then saw, 'SALLY SPARROW, DUCK NOW'.

She heard the sound of glass breaking and took heed to the warning and ducked. A large piece of stone smacked the window just where she'd been. In awe, Sally stood up and turned to the window, using her torch to light the outside in hopes of finding the culprit. However, she only saw a stone, Weeping Angel statue. She frowned and looked back at the wall where there remained one more strip of paper. She strolled back and pulled the last of it, reading the last words, 'LOVE FROM THE DOCTOR, MARTHA, AND RENATA. (1969)'.

In utter shock, Sally looked around in case any cameras popped up from somewhere, claiming it was all a joke...but no one ever did. What was going on?

And then, for some odd reason, she just followed the instructions and ducked.

Something was thrown her way and crashed against the wall.

~ 0 ~

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" Martha exasperatedly demanded from the Doctor as they walked the streets of London, in 1969, close to sundown.

"Yes...ish," the Doctor made a face that he hid with a the file he held in his hands.

"Ish?" Martha shot him a glare, "An 'ish' doesn't sound very sure to me! Give me that!" she snatched the file from him and reread the directions a Sally Sparrow had left for them in the mysterious file.

They'd only met the woman about a week ago where she handed over a file to the Doctor, claiming they would need it for the future. The Doctor had read the file and immediately set out to keep the timelines in order. They'd gotten the TARDIS hijacked by Weeping Angels and were transported to 1969, London. There, they were to find some sort of apartment that had been set for them, apparently. However, with the Doctor's lack of piloting instincts, they'd been roaming the streets for the entire day. Martha was tired, hungry, a bit cold as the sun was setting, and so she just needed to get 'home' and rest for a while.

"This is the street..." she said in the end, rolling her eyes as the Doctor smiled smugly at her, "...it says we're supposed to go just a couple more buildings until..."

"What the hell...?" the Doctor had stopped walking, yanking Martha back.

"Woah!" she exclaimed and nearly dropped the file in her hands, "What did you do that for?" the Doctor simply pointed up ahead so Martha could follow his gaze. Confused, she looked ahead and blinked with wide eyes as she saw a middle-aged, blonde woman, holding several shopping bags, and was having a conversation with another woman in front of the building they were to be staying in.

"That can't...that can't be right," the Doctor started walking again, his gazed locked on the blonde.

"D-Doctor...you might want to..." Martha wasn't quite sure what to do now, she didn't exactly plan on ever seeing...