22

i didn't know what to do. i mean, what do you even do in a situation like that? what do you do when your ex just randomly appears, and then starts apologizing and hugging you. the only thing i could think of was running away to get fresh air.

as soon as i opened the door i gasped for air. "holy fuck" i said to myself. "y/n!" he said catching up to me. i tried to walk away but he put his hand on my shoulder. "please" he whispered desperately, "please".  i turned around and looked at his desperate eyes.

"okay, fine."

suna

from my peripheral vision i saw my parents looking at me, but i didn't care. i need to talk to her. "my dad, he said that if i didn't end things he'd take away my position. he said family or love and i didn't know what to choose but now i know. i'd give up everything for you, y/n. i'd choose you over any position and if it means ruling, then so be it." he said.

parents

"honey, i think you should reconsider the circumstances of this" she said looking over at her husband. "cant you see he loves her? he's willing to give up everything for her" she said again.

"he doesn't train hard enough. she is a distraction." he said firmly. "he's a lot like you. they're a lot like us" she said. he pursed his lips, thinking. "you sound like your father" she said again.

"he doesn't even come to training anymore" he said. "he doesn't come anymore because his head is too wrapped up thinking about her. "wouldn't you rather him slack off than not come at all?" she said again.

"okay, fine. only if he comes to training."

𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒆
"i've never fallen from quite this high
falling into your ocean eyes
those ocean eyes."