11

after another day of training, suna and i decided to use his home gym for a workout. while i was running on the treadmill, i saw suna doing push-ups... shirtless.

i stopped running and stared at his arms.

i'm not gonna lie he's hot as fuck.

was i ever gonna admit that? no.

"oh shit!" i muttered as my feet slid off the treadmill from staring. "like what you see?" suna asked looking up, "you wish" i said rolling my eyes. "whatever you say" he said with a smirk, shaking his head before going back down for another push-up.

"after this the guys and i were gonna play pool if you wanna join." he said standing up and wiping his sweat with his shirt. i tried not to stare but, who wouldn't?

any normal sane person

"eyes are up here" he said, "i wasn't looking at you" i rolled my eyes again. "yeah, sure. anyways, you down to come?" he asked, "yeah. i just have to shower" i said after chugging some water.

"you can use my washroom, i'll use the guest" he said opening the gym door for me. "ladies first" he winked. "you're so cheesy" i said walking through the door and up the stairs into the main house.

"yeah but you love it"

"hah in your dreams"

time skip

after my shower i put on a beige, jean mini skirt as well as a brown top. satisfied with my outfit, i redid my makeup while sitting on the bathroom counter. "can i come in?" suna asked knocking on the door, "you can" i said closing my tube of mascara.

"i just came to grab your towel- why are you sitting in the sink?"

"you don't have a vanity so i'm sitting in the sink" i said shrugging my shoulders.

suna made a mental note to get a vanity in his room for you.

"ready to head down?" he asked, "yeah i think so" i said getting out of the sink and smoothing out my skirt. "how do i look?" i asked, he stuck his hand out and said "spin".

i did a little twirl and he gave me a hum that signalled he approved. "i'll meet you down there, you know where it is right?" he asked, "yep".

after blow drying my hair i made my way to the pool room. i walked in and everyone was staring at me. and they were all shirtless. six boys that were all shirtless.

"uh... hi" i said looking around for suna, "hey cutie" atsumu said sending a wink my way before shooting his solid ball straight into the pocket. "boys, this is y/n" suna said.

"that's atsumu and osamu, i'm sure you remember them. that's kita, akagi, aran" he said. "cool! nice to meet you guys" i smiled, "so doll, know how to play?"atsumu asked as osamu handed me his stick.

"enough to get by" i said leaning over to line up my shot. atsumu stood behind me as i backed my stick into his groin, making him groan as i took the shot. "and it's in" i smiled.

"nice one" aran said clapping.

"cmon tsumu, wanna play?" i asked with a teasing smile. "oh you're on" he said with a hint of cockiness in his voice. he lined up his shot but missed by a few centimetres. "you're not the only cocky one in the room" i said walking around to the other side of the table.

"and it's in" i smiled lining up for my next shot since i got the previous one in. atsumu stood right infront of the pocket i was going to shoot the ball into. i wouldn't have been phased by this if it weren't for the fact that his abs were on full display for me to see.

i took the shot and it went in.

"it's gonna take more than that to distract me, miya."