2

𝐒 𝐔 𝐍 𝐀

"samu" i said sitting down in my seat. "how many paintings can i bring home?" i asked, "as many as you want dude" atsumu said. "great." i said with a smirk.

"our first item of the night is this painting by l/n y/n. though a small part of this painting his chipped due to transport, y/n has said that she will repaint it and send it by hand" the man said.

"we'll start off with 200k"

i raised my fingers, "250" i said.

"300" another guy said.

of course, kozume kenma.

"400" i muttered.

"700" does he know how to place a bid?

"750" i said.

"750 going once, twice, and sold to suna rintarou!"

"i'm bored, bid on all of her stuff. i'll be back once something interest comes up" i said to the twins before leaving to the bar.

"rum and coke" i said to the bartender.

a few items passed, a few i chose to bid on.

"her painting is up next, start the bid at 500" i said into my ear piece. "got it" atsumu replied.

a few hours later the auction was closed and i successfully bagged all of her artworks. "bidding on everything i put out? i feel bad for the other guests, didn't even give them a chance" y/n said.

"what can i say, you intrigue me" i replied, "well thank you. you are very generous" she said with a smile. "yeah?" i asked.

i could be generous in bed too.

"my date is waiting for me outside, i'll see you around" she said. "see you around, sweetheart" i said and she left.

𝐘 /𝐍

"see you around, sweetheart" i walked away feelings nervous. "sweetheart?" i mumbled opening the door, "there she is" oikawa smiled opening the car door for you. "have a good time out there?" he asked, "yeah, socialized with a few people. suna isn't that bad" i shrugged my shoulders, "really? that's my girl. i'm glad you're putting yourself out there again"

"alright let me hear it" i sighed as my assistant read off the things to be done tomorrow.

"there's a drug shipment coming in, at the usual doc" she said, "great. what else" i muttered. "suna wants you to call him" she said making everyone pause in their small conversations. "suna. as in, suna rintarou... inarizarki?" iwaizumi asked, "yeah" i mumbled.

"how did he even find you?" i asked leaning my head on oikawas shoulder. "he just came up to the cad and handed me this note" she said handing me the note.

"call me later sweetheart xxx-xxx-xxx - suna"

"looks like someone's taken interest in our little y/n?" makki teased punching my shoulder.

"shut up i'm still a little wounded over he who shall not be named" i said quietly. "you'll get over him soon" oikawa replied, "shut up" i mumbled.

𝐒 𝐔 𝐍 𝐀

"so, what'd you think of her?" my dad asked, "she's pretty, talented, nice" i shrugged my shoulders. of course my mom didn't like that. "it doesn't matter. she's not good enough to marry into the family. she should be ready to be a house wife, not take over a mafia. for everyone's sake, tooru should've been the heir" she scoffed.

"no one said anything about marrying" i said rolling my eyes, "tomorrow you are to train with her. she is quite talented at what she does" he said, "okay" i muttered walking into the house.

"she is not good enough for you or this family."

"oh" i heard a voice say through the phone, "huh?" i said taking my phone out of my pocket. "hello?" i asked putting it up to my ear, "it's y/n" she said. "how much did you hear" he groaned as his voice echoed throughout the house.

"just... snippets"
"so everything?"
"i wouldn't say everything"

she sighed as her heals clicked against the stairs.

"it's whatever, i'll see you tomorrow." she hung up.