21

the party was kind of boring to say the least. well, it looked fun, but you weren't really feeling it. you just sat at one of the round tables and just twiddled your thumbs, not really bothering to look at your surroundings.

i heard a familiar voice and my head immediately shot up. he was staring at me. i immediately stood up and speed walked to the bathroom and i could hear him calling after me.

"y/n!" "y/n!"

i couldn't bare to see him without crying.

he grabbed onto my arm making me turn around, and he just stared at me. "what are you doing" my voice cracked trying to take my arm out of his grip. "suna let so!" i said crying, he pulled me into an embrace and just held me while i cried.

"i'm sorry." he whispered into my ear. i just cried more. "i hate you" i said, "god, i fucking hate you suna." i said and he inhaled sharply. "don't say that. please don't say that." he mumbled. he couldn't hear the girl he loved so much say she hates him, he couldn't handle it.

he lifted my chin up with his hands and cupped my cheeks, using his thumb to wipe my tears away. he just stared, seems like he's doing a lot of that tonight.

"i- i need to go" she said pushing me off and running away.

𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒆 • 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖
"the things you say just make me cry"
- caroline by sombr