8

as i walked up the stairs admiring everything i couldn't help but smile. everything was so pretty, it made me question if he owned the house or not. maybe his parents owned it, but after the year we've been friends for, he hasn't mentioned anything about his father.

touchy subject.

"i love the design on the walls" i said dragging my fingers against them. "they're gorgeous" i muttered. "yeah? maybe one day you can move in and enjoy the house everyday" he said placing an arm around my waist.

"save that talk for when we start dating" i shook my head placing my hand on the doorknob. "this yours?" i asked looking back at him, "go ahead and open it" he smirked.

i slowly turned the doorknob and opened the door, "jesus!" i shrieked closing the door and closing my eyes. "fucking hell why do you have a red room!" i gasped rushing downstairs, "why not" he shrugged running down to keep up with me.

"let me guess she saw the room?" atsumu asked emphasizing on 'THE ROOM'. "oh god, i never want to see that ever again" i said downing the rest of my champagne. "get me a new one" i said handing my glass to suna, "that was traumatizing. never again" i said shaking my head and sitting down on the velvet sofa.