5

1 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"y/n someone is here to see you" the maid said, "send them up" i replied dipping my paintbrush in the paint. "hey" suna said coming into the room, "oh hey! were we supposed to hangout today?" i asked putting my paintbrush down. "no, got bored, wanted to see what you were up to" he said making his way to look at my unfinished painting.

"who's wedding is this?" he asked, "someone from your part of town" i said. "oh shit i didn't know you were the painter samu was talking about" he said, "it looks good. he'll like it a lot" he replied. "i want the bride to like it, she gave me some hefty threats" i sighed.

"yeah sorry about that, she's a character" he replied with a little laugh, "i can tell. you see my father yet?" he asked. "as if, he's always cooped up in his office. i don't mind though, he's scary" he said sitting down on the small sofa.

"you do anything today besides paint?" he asked, "oh yeah i went to go see a beyoncé concert, i also went on a date with a lovely guy who brought me to his house and got me drunk. hmm what else, oh yes! my mother tried to set me up with a guy to marry" i said sarcastically.

"the married part is true though" i said, "sounds like an eventful day. who's the lucky guy?" he asked. "we'll he has black hair that looks like pussy bangs, grey-ish eyes, and is the next leader of the inarizarki mafia" i said dipping my paintbrush in water. "one, i'm offended by the pussy bangs comment. but, he seems quite the character" he said standing up and putting hands on my waist.

"he's a good dancer too" i said swaying my hips to the music. "yeah?" he asked turning me around and placing my hands on his shoulders.

"dance with me" he muttered looking down at his feet.

a few minutes later we heard a knock on the door. "y/n! i'm coming in" my mom said opening the door, suna and i quickly let go of each other as he leaped to the couch. "y/n? is everything okay?" my mom asked walking into the room, "yeah everything's fine" i coughed. "oh hey rintaro!" my mom smiled.

"when did you get here?" she asked, "about an hour ago" he replied. "i just came to check on the painting" she said, "one of your best works yet, and it's a wedding commission" she smiled putting her hands on my shoulders.

"okay we'll let me know if you guys are hungry, i'll let the chefs know to cook you something. i'm just heading out for a bit, i'll see you soon" she said kissing my cheek before leaving.

"that was scary" suna chuckled.