4

the next day i ended up in the inarizarki gun rage where i was shooting with all types of guns. "show me what you got, sweetheart" suna said handing me a gun. "anything specific?" i asked, "take my gun too, shoot from behind" he said sticking out his gun for me to take.

"how kind" i sarcastically smiled turning around and pressing the trigger on both guns.

suna clapped as you turned around, "remind me to not get on your bad side" he said placing his arms beside mind as i put the guns back on the table.

why is he so close to me?

and why is he hard

ew did that turn him on?

weirdo.

"your turn" i said handing him the gun. he put one arm up and shot each target in the brain, throat, and heart.

"aw you should be more like me and shoot for the dick" i said playfully. "you saying that just makes me feel the pain" he chuckled going over to the next station.

knifes.

"someone told me knifes were your specialty" he said handing me a basic knife. "really? you use these for training?" i asked taking out my own knife, "those ones are dull, but these cut through apples like nothing" i said running my hand along the blade.

"oops, cut myself" i said shrugging my shoulders, "jesus be careful" he said bandaging my fingers up. "so, tell me about yourself" i said picking up a knife and throwing it.

"i'm the next heir, my favourite colour is black, i pretty much have no life outside the mafia, and i go through girls like crazy" he said. "okay well if you're ever looking for a girlfriend, that's a turn off. second, i'm also the heiress, my favourite colour is f/c, i paint in my free time, and i don't go through boys like crazy" i said picking up another knife.

"really? hard to believe a pretty girl like you doesn't have a boyfriend" he said running a finger up my arm. "infatuated with someone already" i said shrugging my shoulders and throwing the knife.

"the guy you're always with?" he asked, i scoffed. "i am not always with him!" i said picking up my water bottle. "but yes, it's him" i sighed, "not to be that guy, but i'm gonna be that guy. i saw him with another girl the other day" he said. "he blows through girls like you, i don't even know why i like him so much"