Chapter 28- Aftercare

Start from the beginning

Once I got used to him slowly entering me and pulling out again, I started to feel the pleasure. Never had I thought this could feel this good. A moan escapes me, while he keeps his speed steady.

I hold onto his wide shoulders, pulling him towards me closer. "Oh god, faster Miles" I say as another moan escapes my now swollen lips. He gives me a reassuring look. "You sure?" I smirk, before pushing my hips further into his, and pressing my lips against his.

He groans, as he picks up his speed and and starts slamming into me. My eyes flutter as I close them. "No" I hear him say in a commanding voice. "Look at me Nora" and because I was at his mercy, my eyes fluttered open.

I looked into his eyes just as he grabbed my thighs and thrusted again, getting even deeper in me. "How does this feel? How do I feel inside you?" He says. I dig my nails into his back. "Good" i answers as I moved against him. "So good" I think I was loosing my mind.

"Good's not enough" he drove into me again, and I saw tiny stars behind my eyes. "This is not a good fuck"

I didn't answer, I couldn't when his pace did nothing but increase. So I reached for him, bringing him down slamming my lips on his. His chest rumbled and his thrusts grew deeper, making a loud moan escape me.

I wasn't familiar with the term moaning, but it looked like I was doing a very good job judging by how much it turned Miles on. I could feel him twitch inside of me. I feel like I'm about to burst. "Please, faster" I was able to say.

My mind went fuzzy as I screamed his one last time. Miles stops, as he pulls out of me, and lays on top of me, head on my stomach. Heavy breaths and pants fill the room, while the sun rays hit my face from the slightly opened curtains. He should really rip those off.

Like he did with your clothes?

I feel Miles placing soft kisses on my stomach, creating that godly sensation in my stomach again. He lifts his head, and slides next to me, wrapping his arms around me. I smile. "How can you be so good at something you've never even done before?" He asks placing a kiss on my forehead.

Ok, that was good. I thought I had completely messed up, and made this whole thing awkward. "I just matched your energy, it's hard not to" I grin as he plasters more kisses on my face. Poor guy looked so overwhelmed and tired from last night.

His eye bags were full on black. I take my hand to his cheek, massaging his eyes. Those deep brown delicious eyes. He kisses the inside of my palm. I could feel my legs about to literally fall out. My whole energy was swept out of my body.

Miles gets out of bed. Wait, is he leaving? Well I mean he can leave if he wants. Shit, I totally messed up on my first time. Just as I thought he was going out, he pulled me by my aching legs, and picked me up bridal style.

Oh.

"What are you doing?" I ask giggling. God, even my voice hurts. He slowly starts walking towards his giant bathroom, and opens the door. He lets us in, as I take in the gorgeously designed bathroom.

He goes ahead and places me on the large counter. I watch him as he walks towards the bath tub. He opens the tab, as I watch the hot water flow down. He opened the cupboard, next to him and grabbed a bottle of i think shampoo.

He goes back to the bath tub, that was now nearly half way filled up. He squirts in some of the brown colored shampoo. Hot steam filled the bathroom, as he walked back to be. He stands in between my legs.

He cups my cheeks with his hands, as he places a kiss on my forehead. How can a human being be so sexually attractive yet so calmingly beautiful? "Now, I'm gonna help you get into the bath tub, cause I know your physically not used to this at all"

He says as he blinks. Hell, he didn't have to do this. Yet again he was right. My body was seriously aching right now, and a hot bath sounded so good.

He lifts me up, as I wrap my legs around him. He walks towards the bath tub, and slowly places me into the hot water. All my muscles relax and let go of any tension in them. I try to rest my back on the bath tub, but I couldn't even lie down at this point.

"Ouch" i hiss at the pain in my lower back. I hold onto the bathtub and bring myself up again. "I don't think I'm gonna be able to lie down" I say. He looks down at me, frowning.

He suddenly surprises me with his actions, by getting in the tub with me. He positions himself behind me, as he grabs a hold of my waist and lifts me just a little bit, so that I could rest my back on his chest.

My head rests at the crook of his neck, as he places both his hands on my thighs, rubbing sweet innocent circles on them. I finally close my eyes. This felt good.

A type of good that I didn't deserve..

I feel miles place a little kiss behind my ear, reassuring me. "I love you" he whispers as I smile.
"I love you too"

We sit like that for a while, while my body lets go of every tensed feeling. Once we both get out, I could walk again. Limping-walking.

I go and get dressed with Miles, so that we can go visit Jace. Just as I was grabbing my bag, I receive a message from an unknown user.

"I tried to warn you once, but you didn't listen.
Face the consequences"

What is seriously up with these weird ass teenagers trying to prank me again? Immature kids.

THIRD PERSON POV;
If only you knew, Nora. If only you knew what you are up against, and that these "immature kids" do not exist. That your life is about to take an unexpected turn into a deep dark forest of secrets...

If only you knew you had one week left.

ONE WEEK LEFT
ONE WEEK LEFT
ONE WEEK LEFT

ᵒⁿᵉ ʷᵉᵉᵏ ˡᵉᶠᵗ