Chapter 20- Unhealen Scarrs

MILES RODRIGUEZ

Where. The Fuck. Is she.

I haven't once seen Nora at campus today, not even one time. First I didn't think much of it. Then, when I called her at about probably at 7ish, at least 20 times, I started panicking.

Forget leaving me on read, she would never not pick up my calls. Never. I went to her dorm, only to find Eva more worried than I was. She said she didn't see her ever since this morning, when she told her she was feeling sick.

Now, I was really worried. She could've possibly got hurt, or maybe fainted in somewhere we couldn't find her. Maybe she tried to go to the hospital but collapsed on her way?

Your overdoing it Miles.-SHUT IT.

Me and Eva went to the campus garden, and looked for her everywhere. But the answer was yet again the same.

Goddamit Nora.

I didn't know what to do. I wanted to call her mom to ask if she was there, but if she wasn't, I would have to deal with an even bigger issue.

Mierda. Mierda .Mierda.

I called up the boys, and told them to let me know if they saw her. While we were wondering around the campus, trying to find her, we bump into the person i least wanted to see.

Ashley.

She was with her two "friends" walking towards us. "This bitch again" I hear Eva mutter. Never knew why she hated her this much.

Not that I don't.

"Hey babe," she says as she stops us in the middle of the hall. Just as she was about to kiss me on the cheek I push her hand away. "Have you seen Nora?"

I ask. Her jaw stiffens. "No, but I hope she's far far away from here. All she was ever good for is brainwashing you with her little slutty friend" she says pointing at Eva.

"You bitc-" I stop Eva from attacking Ashley. I swear I don't want any more problems right now. It's bad as it is, and I need Eva to help me find her.

"Go have sex with one of the guys you tricked into loving you, Ashley." I blurt out before taking Eva's hand and walking towards the exit.

Wow. Maybe I shouldn't have said that straight to her face.

Eva was looking at me in surprise as we kept walking. No one really knew why we broke up, since I didn't even want to hear her name for months.

But now, her name was the last thing stuck on my mind, thankfully. It took me 6 months to recover from being used and cheated on.

Not to mention I literally thought it was true love once she took my virginity. Yup. Ashley was my first

And I didn't have sex ever since we broke up. Considering all the nude videos I get sent from girls in our campus everyday, that's quite surprising for someone like me.

We head towards the school library hoping to find her there. I was starting to get impatient. Yet again, she wasn't there.

"Why do you care so much?" I hear Eva whisper slightly. I still didn't know the answer to that either, but I just did." We'll talk about that later" i say before we leave the library.