Chapter 8-Crazy About You

*A FEW WEEKS LATER*

NORA RODRIGUEZ

A few weeks passed since Mia's death. It's honestly been very hard for all of us, especially Eva. She actually started therapy sessions, along with me. Our school had a ceremony made especially for her, where we had her funeral. The other shooter was found not far away from our school and had been caught.

Everything had started going fine. Miles always came with me to my therapy sessions, to make me feel better, which actually worked. The things he had done for me were incredibly nice and heartwarming. I always found myself smiling or relaxed when he was around me. I can't believe I'm actually saying this but, I think I might have a crush on him. I'm not sure, but I;m scared of having feelings. I'm definitely not ready for a relationship, but I just can't help wanting him to hold me like he did when I had a panic attack.

These feeling are so bullshit. I hate them. Me, who literally beats anyone's as who messes with me, gets nervous and shy around a boy. That definitely doesn't sound right. Good thing Eva is taking us to this party tonight, which happens every October for Halloween. We're supposed to dress up as something, and I really don't want to. Eva's dressing up as a cowgirl apparently. I still didn't think about what I want, but I'm sure that Mia would've dressed up as Lola Bunny. She loves her.

It's 10 AM in the morning, and I'm sitting on my bed, watching Netflix, while I sip on my Iced Coffee. All I want to do right now, is sleep all day, then eat, then sleep again.

And maybe cuddle with Mile-SHUT UP.

I hear my dorm room open, as Eva comes in with a box of cookies in her hands. "Hey girl" she says as she jumps onto my bed. I smile. "Did you decide what you're gonna be tonight" she asks as I sigh. I nod my head both sides meaning no. She gives me a soft smile before giggling. I look at her in confusion. "I've got some ideas for you, and that hourglass body of your's" she says as my eyebrows tilt up.

"show me what you got" I say before she grabs her phone. "How about a pirate costume?" she says as she shows me a picture.

 "How about a pirate costume?" she says as she shows me a picture

"Or maybe a black angel type of dress?" she continues.