Chapter 9-Jealousy

NORA RODRIGUEZ

As we pull away, he rests his forehead against mine, as I smile. He hugs me one more time, before putting me down. What the hell was that? I turn to look at Eva, who looked like a mad woman screaming my name and jumping up and down. I look a few seats further from her, as I see Ashley. She was looking at us in pure rage, but I shook it off.

"Nora" Miles says as my attention goes back to him. Most of the players had left, as we were the only ones left in the field. "If you think this was a mistake, it's totally fine we can just-" I shut him up by kissing him again, as his body relaxes. "I don't think this is a mistake" I say before slamming my lips against his again. I blush when I feel him smile into the kiss.

"Fine, at least let me take you on a date" he whispers as my hands travel around his hair. I frown. "Okay, but for your information, I hate too much, you better choose something simple Hernandez" I say as he nods and smiles once again before wrapping his arms around me. I can't describe how good this feeling felt. It was like a dream come true.
______________________________

MILES HERNANDEZ

I can't believe it.

She actually kissed me. Her lips felt like the softest thing in the world. The way she wrapped her hands around my neck and dipped them into my hair made me crazy. I literally blush every time she compliments me or touch me. She has this weird effect on me that turns me on every time.

I never used to feel like this, with my ex. I don't feel comfortable saying her name because of the things she's done to me. The predator she turned me into. But suddenly Nora comes into my life like a gift from god, and helps me remember what feeling loved felt like.

"I'll pick you up at 7, from your dorm tomorrow?" I ask as I tilt my head slightly sidewards. I know it turned her on from the look on her face every time I do it. Her lips tilt upword as she smiles.

I freaking love that smile.

"Yeah, that sounds good" she says as she pecks my lips one last time, before going back to her dorm.

I have to find Eva.

____________________________________

NORA RODRIGUEZ

I enter my room, as I throw myself on the bed. I smile, as I remember Miles's last words. I can't actually believe it. I had my first kiss at 18. I know, it's late, but ever since my dad left, I've been so busy with taking care of my family and studies, I never had the time to meet new people, or go to parties like other teens.

And, what's worst is that Miles doesn't know he's my first. And the first to take me on a date. I got nervous thinking about tomorrow, as I bite my nails. I quickly snap out of my thought's when someone call's out my name. Eva walks towards me with a "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT" face as I grin.

"You do realize you just kissed the school's most wanted guy, right?" she says as I roll my eyes. "It's honestly not that big of a deal, he's just the same as any boy In my eyes" I blurt, as she gasps. She sits on my bed as she wraps her hand around me. "Mia would've been so excited for you" she says in a sobby voice. I look at her glossy eyes, as I cup her cheeks with my hands. "She would also not want you to cry and ruin your mascara Eva" I say as she laughs lightly. There's my Eva.

"Okay, let's stop crying for a minute, did he ask you on a date?" she asks, as I wipe my tears. I nod, as her eyes widen. "Did he at least tell you what type of place he's taking you?" she ask. "No, should I ask him tho?" I ask before pulling out my phone. "Of course, how else would you know what to wear" she almost yells as I start texting.