Chapter 11-Lost

MILES HERNANDEZ

Still under the shock, of what Nora's dad had told us.  Diego and Lucas were under this trance. They must feel worse than anyone right now. Imagine finding out, that your dad cheated on a woman, with your mom, and had a daughter at the Same time.

2 daughters, but they don't have to know that right now.

Lucas ha always been the emotional one. Although he was the oldest, he never stopped himself from showing his emotions. Diego on the other hand..
Not going to lie, he's my best friend since 1st grade, but the big guy was to tough.

He liked solving his problems with arrogance or maybe violence." How could you?, How Could You Not Tell Us All This Time, that you were a filthy cheater, that we had a sister? HOW?" Diego spat at his fathers face. As Lucas quietly left the room.

"Eva, we should probably go now, Die, I'll call you when we get to the campus." I slowly say. Diego nods, as I take Eva's hand, and we slowly get in my car, heading towards the campus. I try to stay focused while driving, but I can't get my mind off of her.

I was tired, and hungover as fuck, but hell, i wasn't going back to my room until I find that woman.

Stubborn, impatient woman.

We finally arrive to the campus, as I park my car, and we both get out. "Where do you think she is?" I ask, knowing. Eva would know the answer. "Look, miles, even if I might have some ideas, I don't think she would want to see anyone right now," she says as I sigh.

"I know, trust me I know but I need to make sure she's safe, Eva, please" she lowers her head down and sighs. "If I've known her well enough these past 3 months, she would go to sleep to clear her mind" she mutters.

I nod, as we both start heading towards their dorm. We get closer and closer, as I feel more worried.

What in the fu-
Since when do I worry about girls I just met?

Eva takes out her keys, and slowly pushes them into the door, as she opens it. I get in quickly but quietly into the room and a sigh of relief exist my mouth.

There you are, amor.

"Told you" Eva mutters under her breath as I smile. She was fast asleep in her bed. Looking so breathtaking as usual, I keep my eyes on her.

"So are you going to keep staring at her like that all night or?" Eva whispers as my eyes snap towards her. "Right, call me when she wakes up." I say as she smiles. I get out of her dorm, and start walking towards my own.

Jake hadn't come tonight, since he was sick. As far as I remember he went to his moms tonight, so I wasn't sure expecting anyone in my room tonight.

I unlock my door, and get in, only to freeze against what was lying on my bed. Her.

Ashley.
Naked.
Wtf?
____________________________________

NORA RODRIGUEZ
I wake up with the sound of my alarm, at about 7 o'clock which meant everyone was still asleep. I slowly pack my bag, as I look at Eva who was fast asleep.

It's funny how the building could literally be falling down, but Eva would still be asleep. Im serious. Nothing can wake up that girl.

I smile at my thoughts. As I get dressed, and leave a note to Eva, telling her im going to be staying at my moms for a few days. I needed her right now. Not sure if I should tell her about last night.

Because there was this one thing, that I couldn't understand. If my dad is their stepdad how do they look just like him? They couldn't be his real children, since one of them is literally older than me, and the other one is same as me.

I shook of these thoughts as I got in the first taxi I saw, and gave him the address. It wasn't too far from home, but it wasn't to close either. My mom had no idea I was coming. Maybe I should've told her?

It's just that it was so hard to gather my thoughts this early in the morning, considering I was at a party until 4 am last night. It was my first party ever, yet it was ruined once again by my dad like he ruined everything.

I put on my headphones and started listening to my playlist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About 20 minutes later, we had arrived home. I payed the taxi, took my bag and got out. I slowly walked towards the door. Even though I always felt safe back at my dorm, nothing compared to my home.

I had many bad memories here in this house, but the good ones always wiped away the bad ones. Even if it was just the theee of us, this was the one place I found peace at. I smile, knocking on the door. A few seconds later a cute little voice answers." who is itttt?" I hear lily's voice.

I giggle, "it's me lily, open up baby" I answer as I hear her little gasp. The door swings open, as lily jumps into my arms. "Hi darling," I say as I pick her up. Honestly I don't think I've ever missed anyone this bad. I had tried my best my whole life, to make sure she didn't grow up like me.

I put her down when i hear my mom call lily's name." Lily, mi amor who is it?" She says as she walks towards the door. My mom puts her hand on her chest when she sees me." Nora, mi amor!" She says as she hugs me tightly.

I've missed her scent..

"Hola máma" I giggle as she wraps her arms around me tightly. She pulls away, hand still on my shoulders." What are you doing here amor?" She asks as my smile drops. "Mom, I think your going to have to sit down for this one..." she looks at me worried.

Me too mom, me too.