013

✧ ・゚:* ✧

Y'all already know the trigger warning in the chapter
please don't read it if you feel triggered
TW- attempts of s*ucide, anxiety attacks

✧ ・゚:* ✧

Chloe was sitting on the staircase, after failing to find Scott.

She didn't understand why all the other werewolves were affected but not Aiden.

"How is he?" she asked when she saw Aiden coming downstairs.

Aiden shrugged, "he doesn't remember anything."

"Boyd was affected too. I can't find Scott." she mumbled, "can you hear him?" she asked.

It was a moment filled with anxiety, and fear. She knew she had to let her hostile side go for a second for her brother.

✧ ・゚:* ✧

"Scott..." Allison called out with tears in her eyes, full of concern.

Scott answered, defeatedly, "There's no hope."

Chloe walked in and looked at her brother in horror. He had split gasoline all over himself, and was ready to throw the fire on himself.

Allison answered as gently as possible, "What do you mean, Scott? There's always hope."

"Not for me... Not for Derek..." He told them.

Chloe walked ahead, "Listen to me. Not your fault. What happened to Derek is not on you." Chloe shook her head.

"Every time I try to fight back, it just gets worse. People keep getting hurt. People keep getting killed." Scott stated.

What was wrong with everyone.

"There's always hope Scott. Please don't do this." Chloe begged.

"Scott, listen to me, okay? This isn't you, all right? This is someone inside your head, telling you to do this. Okay? Now--" Stiles looked at Chloe making her stand next to Stiles.

"What if it isn't? What if it is just me? What if doing this is actually the best thing that I could do for everyone else? It all started that night-- the night I got bitten. You remember the way it was before that? It was just us, us three, we were... we were... we were nothing. We weren't popular." he looked at Stiles, "We weren't good at lacrosse. We weren't important. We were no one. Maybe I should just be no one again-- no one at all."

Chloe took a step ahead, "Scotty, you were never no one."

"You're someone. You're-- Scott, you're my best friend. Okay? And I need you. Scott, you're my brother, all right?" Stiles joined in as tears fell from all three of them, "So... So, if you're gonna do this, then..." Stiles went to Scott, the three of them were in the place where the gasoline was split. But they weren't scared to die.

"I think you're just gonna have to take us with you, then." Stiles stated as he slowly reached for the candle.

"Three go in, three come out. Always." Chloe told him as the tears in her dropped.

"All right?" he said as he successfully took the candle away from Scott's hold.

Scott cried as Stiles pulled him in for a hug, making the two open their hands for Chloe as well.

The moment was over right after Lydia screaming as the fire made it's way back to the three, "NO!" Lydia shrieked as she pulled Stiles and Scott away, Aiden reaching for Chloe.

Chloe swore she saw something emerge out of the fire.

✧ ・゚:* ✧

The McCall's, Stiles, Allison and Lydia had fallen asleep on the bus. There was no way they would have gone back to the motel.

Coach entered the bus along with the lacrosse and track team when he saw the pack asleep on the bus, "I don't want to know. I really don't want to know. But, in case you missed the announcement, the meet's canceled, so we're heading home. Pack it in. Pack it in!"

"Thank god, I did not want to run today." she mumbled as she put her head on Stiles's shoulder.

Out of nowhere, Ethan sat next to Scott, startling the three "I don't know what happened last night, but I'm pretty sure you saved my life."

"Wait, I saved your life. Not him." Chloe glared, making Ethan give her a look, "which is a minor detail." she mumbled.

Ethan started, "So, I'm going to give you something. We're pretty sure Derek's still alive." making Chloe's eyes fall out, due to the shock, "But, he killed one of ours. That means one of two things can happen: either he joins our pack-"

"And kills his own-" Scott completed.

"Wow." Chloe whispered.

Ethan added, "Or Kali goes after him, and we kill him. That's the way it works."

"It's stupid."

Stiles agreed with Chloe, "You know, your little code of ethics there is sort of barbaric, just FYI..."

Chloe rolled her eyes and looked out the window, to see Aiden drive off with his bike.

Lydia was looking around the bus, when she saw purple dust on Coach's whistle, "Hey Ethan, I wanted to..." Coach was about to walk towards Ethan.

"Coach, can I see your whistle for a second?" she asked as she took his whistle out.

"What's that? I'm gonna need that back. Ethan..." he told her and went to talk to Ethan about whatever he wanted to talk about.

Lydia blew on the whispered as she cupped her hand, she was purple powder come out of it, "Wolfsbane." she shows them all.

"So, every time the coach blew the whistle on the bus, Scott, Isaac, Boyd--"

"And Ethan" Lydia added.

"We all inhaled it." Scott completed.

"Which was why Aiden wasn't affect, cause he wasn't in the bus."

Allison spoke up, "You were all poisoned by it."

"So, that's how the Darach got in their heads. That's how he did it." Stiles added.

Stiles quickly snatched the whistle from Lydia and threw it out of the bus, making Coach scream from behind, "Hey, hey, hey, hey! Stilinski!"