011

✧ ・゚:* ✧

Stiles was successful, and made Jared puke.

It was disgusting, and everyone had to leave the bus, Coach was spraying something on the bus as he opened the windows, "Jared, you suck! Hey, somebody grab some towels, or a mop... or a new bus..."

Chloe and Stiles were supporting Scott as they were bringing him to the washroom, to help him heal somehow.

"Oh, my God..." Stiles groaned when they saw Scott's wound.

Chloe flinched as she eyes pooled tears.

She didn't know what was the actual cause of the tears. She knew they would find a way to heal Scott. So was she shedding the tears she had buried in her because of Derek's death? She didn't even have time to digest that fact that her brother and Isaac showed up at midnight, wounded, and giving her the news for Derek's death. She still didn't enough time to react to it. She was also stuck alone in the bus all morning, with Coach whistling all the time.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Allison asked when they saw his wound, it was bleeding. But it was all black.

Scott replied weakly, "Sorry..."

Allison anxiously said, "Okay, just give us a second, okay?"

"This shouldn't be happening, I've seen him heal from worse than this."

Stiles thought before suggesting, "Okay, what do we do, then? Do we just call an ambulance?"

"What if it's too late? What if they can't help?"

"We gotta do something." Stiles said anxiously.

"What if it's-" Chloe started making Lydia finish/

"psychological..."

"What do you mean? Like, psychosomatic?" Stiles asked.

"Somatoformic." the girls said in unison, "it's a pain disorder." Chloe told him.

"Som-" Stiles tried to say it, but Lydia cut him off, "A physical illness from a psychogenic cause?"

Stiles and Allison looked at the two, "Yes, it's all in his head." they said.

"All in his head?" Stiles repeated, "Because of Derek. He's not letting himself heal 'cause Derek died."

Chloe nodded.

Allison asked, "So, what do we do?"

"Stitch him up." Lydia suggested, making Allison and Stiles look at her in question, "I'm serious! Maybe all he needs to do is just believe it's healing." giving Chloe the tools for stitching her brother up.

Chloe looked back at her shaky hands, "I-",  making Allison step up, "I'll do it." she gave Chloe a reassuring smile.

"He's gonna need another shirt. Where's his bag?" Allison asked Stiles.

"Um, I'm gonna get it. I hate needles anyway, so... Uh, do you know what you're doing?" he asked.

Allison nodded, "Yeah, my father taught me."

"I mean, how fast are you gonna...? I mean, the bus, like... the bus could leave."

"Well, you just make sure it doesn't leave." she simply tells him.

Lydia grabbed Chloe's arm and said, "We can help."

✧ ・゚:* ✧

"Lydia?" Chloe called out, making Lydia turn back.

Lydia knew just by the look of the girls face, "are you okay?"  she asked Chloe.

"If I hadn't listened to Scott and Isaac and gone with them yesterday, would... Derek still be alive?" she whispered.

Lydia shook her head, "you can't think like that. Chloe, you can't. This is not your fault."

"What if-"

"No." Lydia grabbed her hand, and made her sit on the bench, "I know it hurts. If it hurts, cry Chloe. I know you want to. If you don't let the emotions go, they'll manifest in you, and you know how bad that is. Crying is hard for you. I've noticed that. But please don't blame yourself for Derek. It isn't your fault."

"Bu- but he's gone, I can't even remember the last time we talked to each other." Chloe took a shaky breath in.

Lydia gave her a side hug as Chloe put her head on Lydia's shoulder, "it's okay."

"It hurts. I feel alone." she mumbled.

Derek was there for her. He was there for her when she was lost. If it wasn't for Derek Chloe does not know how many people she would have accidently killed. He taught her everything she knew about her magic. He was like Scott to her. Derek Hale was her brother, and now she had lost him, forever.

She remember what an asshole he was to her when they first met each other.

✧ ・゚:* ✧

flashback 2010

It wasn't Chloe's best days. One night, Chloe had lost control of her powers.

She had her finals in a week, and she had somehow forgot what she had studied in a whole week.

It was almost night, when she left the middle school library, feeling her panic attack coming.

But it wasn't just a panic attack.

When she was walking to the bus station to go back home, she lost her way and ended up walking most of her way home.

She didn't see the car coming her way, when she did, it was too late.

But the magic manifested in her for years took over and as reflex she moved the car.

It almost hit a tree.

Chloe was beyond freaked, knowing what had happened was not human in anyway. 

She was scared that she'd get sent to Eichen house or something.

She was afraid that her mother would leave her.

The man who almost died. No, the guy who Chloe almost killed. Stepped out and looked beyond shocked.

Before Chloe could run away, he had outrun her.

"How did you do that?" he asked.

Chloe wanted to play dumb, but in all honestly she did not know, "what are you talking about?" the girl in verge of passing out asked him.

"You know what I mean. Tell me how you did that." he told her scaring her even more.

The passenger seat opened, "leave the girl alone. She's already scared of you." a girl stepped out.

The older girl stepped in front of Chloe, "are you okay?" she asked.

Chloe shook her head, and cursed at herself for not lying, "can you tell us how you did that? we promise not to hurt you."

"I don't know. I swear." she whispered.

"If she doesn't control herself, she's gonna get us all killed." Derek seethed.

"Don't listen to him, I'm Talia. This is my brother Derek."

✧ ・゚:* ✧

Chloe had completely zoned out of her conversation with Lydia, "Scott's back." Lydia told her when Chloe stood up and walked to her brother.

"Stiles, what's happening?" Scott asked when they saw Stiles coming to them looking worried.

"They went after him. I told 'em what was happening with you, and they just went after him!" Stiles told them.

Chloe groaned, "this is why I don't get feelings come in the way, now Isaac's gone crazy." she told Lydia who just squeezed her shoulder.

✧ ・゚:* ✧