003

✧ ・゚:* ✧

chloe mccall

"yeah, i'm aiden" he put his hand forward for me to shake.

and i did "chloe" i introduced myself.

i checked the time on my phone and i realised i was very very late!

"shit i'm late" i said out loud and i started running towards class.

it was miss blake's first day and i wanted to make a good impression but i guess not.

"can you tell me where miss blake's class is?" aidan asked me.

"well i'm going there so just follow me"

he stopped me again. he grabbed my arm light and that made me look at him

"well my brother just went to the office to get a few things, he has the same class and he's probably lost. can we go with him?" he asked me while i internally groan.

he's new, i can't just leave him and his brother here.

"fine." i said, just as i was about to go look for his brother another person almost ran into me.

"um.." i said, he looked just like aidan! they were so identical.

"this is my brother, ethan" introduced aidan. instead of listening i ran towards the class.

"introduce me later. we are so late!" i said while running in the empty corridor.

✧ ・゚:* ✧

we made it! but miss blake was already inside. before she could even say something i started rambling... 

"before you give me detention! please hear me out ma'am, i mean miss blake. i went to fill the water, but then i ran into him" i don't know which one was which anymore so i randomly pointed at someone. "and i dropped all my stuff. when i picked it up i was rushing here! but he-"
again i don't know which one was which so i pointed randomly again. "told me he was new! and he couldn't find the class. i said i'd help. but then his brother was lost too-"

miss blake stopped me before i would waste her entire period and let all of us in.

thank the angels alli saved me a seat. i went and sat next to her.

"looks like you made new friends" she gave me a cringe worthy smirk and winked.

i visibly gagged to show her how cringe that was and chuckled.

"oh shut it" i whispered.

unfortunately miss blake had given us writing work, i was minding my own business and doing the work.

i heard someone coming inside i didn't worry about it too much. but then she called for scott. i lifted my head up and she was talking to scott about something.

i wanted to know! damn it why can't i have werewolf hearing!

did something happen?
did someone get hurt?