001

✧ ・゚:* ✧

disclaimer; these are old drafts, after a few chapter i promise the book is better :

 ✧ ・゚:* ✧

It was really late, almost midnight. Chloe was looking out her window, waiting for her brother, Scott to come home from the tattoo shop.

He had been talking about getting one all summer, and now he was finally getting it. 

She didn't understand what the tattoo actually meant, but she figured it was important to him.

Her mother, Mellissa had a night shift in the hospital, leaving her alone.

She was zoning out, and not glancing at her open books, when the door opened.

Making her rush downstairs to see Scott and Stiles.

"Let's see it!" Chloe rushed as she waved at Stiles who was going back home.

But Scott wasn't listening to her. His mind was already preoccupied with something.

Chloe sighed as she shook him, "huh?" he asked.

"The tattoo?" she questioned.

Scott had almost forgotten about it, considering he had just seen Allison after all summer break and saw an almost dead deer who was petrified.

"It, um... disappeared." he simply said making the girl raise her eyebrows.

"How can it disappear?"

Scott shrugged, "It healed."

Chloe nodded, understanding, "you should ask Derek. He has the triskelion tattooed on his back." Chloe suggested.

Scott nodded, but raised his eyebrows at her, "how do you know about that?" he asked.

Chloe chuckled, "the dude walks shirtless everywhere. Don't act as if you haven't seen his tattoo."

Scott chuckled, but it sounded forced, "what's wrong?" Chloe asked.

"I saw Allison, and a deer came running towards the car? I don't know how that happened but yeah."

Chloe squinted her eyebrows, "Tell me again when the problem get's bigger. I'll probably get it then."

He finally laughed and nodded at her.

"I'm going to bed." she patted his shoulder and took off.

✧ ・゚:* ✧

probably the third time i rewrote it lmao

the song really doesn't have anything to do w the chapter

thank you for reading

<3